The Next Ruby Ridge

Probably at my house.
I've got way more guns than a lot of people think I should have and made enemies with everyone in a 1 square mile radius.
Elfiii knows this to be true.

If not a "Ruby Ridge" in the near future, the idiots in the House might manage to pass some kind of "red flag" law that McConnell passes in the Senate and Trump signs - then we will end up with a "Waco." Except I fear that an attempt by the fed government to confiscate firearms from a group that is deemed "unstable" will not go well for the first several dozen federal agents. And THAT will not be good for anyone!

Thread starter #7

Patriot44

I have and continue to be very vocal, I will not comply and if someone, anyone, comes to my door looking to take my guns, I will kill them.

I stockpiled for eight years under the idiot, I am ready. I agree with Pop, there will be blood shed.

That section of the population Chase is talking about will also be the quickest to go Feral if the Govt can’t get them their “check” & freebies. A few days without power,food,etc= full blown Wild Wild West. Anyway,it’s reeaallyy entertaining to watch a Millenials face when I tell them about Ruby Ridge,Waco, etc...and how the govt went in & “cleaned those sites”. 100% of them are like.. “doo wut”😳...”our govt did THAT!?”

Last edited:

PopPop

If not a "Ruby Ridge" in the near future, the idiots in the House might manage to pass some kind of "red flag" law that McConnell passes in the Senate and Trump signs - then we will end up with a "Waco." Except I fear that an attempt by the fed government to confiscate firearms from a group that is deemed "unstable" will not go well for the first several dozen federal agents. And THAT will not be good for anyone!
Actually it would be bad for all of us. Real bad. Whether innocent or agent, dead people have value to those who would render us defenseless.

I just wonder if there will be more outrage from the conservatives than there was last time? Or will we continue watching our flat screens and munching Mickey D's?

Some lessons involve pain.

drhunter1

This thing is going bad no matter how you slice it. I just hope that there will be enough to salvage from the ashes once the government decides they want to go too far. They will start this and it will be because of them that this gets ugly. Not us.

I still feel like it's avoidable and I am hopeful that it will be avoided. But it can't be avoided if they actively seek to relieve innocent American citizens of their guns.