The Offical 2016 Wood's / G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK " Thread

Thread starter #2

kmckinnie

Patrolling The Halls At Night
who is this Fool draw team with the new guys. ???

antharper

Heck yeah , I hunt with a crossbow and u can bet it's got a scope on it , y'all do allow crossbows in here don't u , or do I need to drag out my 30 yr old browning bow , it ain't got know where to mount no scope !

Thread starter #5

kmckinnie

Heck yeah , I hunt with a crossbow and u can bet it's got a scope on it , y'all do allow crossbows in here don't u , or do I need to drag out my 30 yr old browning bow , it ain't got know where to mount no scope !
Lols. BkW uses one of them gadgets.

Thread starter #6

kmckinnie

New Flash ;)

The 3rd spot that is jinked on team Real Three has been filled :)

antharper

Kmac I've been reading in the traditional archery section quite a bit and thinking bout carving me out 1 of them traditional bows before the season, I'm needing a new challenge, these pine goats have just gotten to easy to kill , especially since we can just shoot em over a corn pile !!!

Thread starter #8

kmckinnie

Kmac I've been reading in the traditional archery section quite a bit and thinking bout carving me out 1 of them traditional bows before the season, I'm needing a new challenge, these pine goats have just gotten to easy to kill , especially since we can just shoot em over a corn pile !!!
Some of them fellows do it and nap thier points and make the arrows. I think u wilm do good. :banana:

Thread starter #10

kmckinnie

Can I use the little one at the top about 5 over from the left. :)
Looks like it may have a twist to it.

Thread starter #12

kmckinnie

Yes sir , when we go on our annual trip to hunt with Tiffany I'll bring it for ya !
I was talking to her earlier on the fone. She asked when we wanted to go. I said the week Lee is in Canada , just like last year. Tiffany said to tell u her mom said hey.

BowanaLee

Rules are a little different this year. The SMART people will look for a WIDE buck with a LONG tine. Were talking points baby. :bounce:

Attachments