The Offical 2016 Wood's / G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK " Thread

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Heck yeah , I hunt with a crossbow and u can bet it's got a scope on it , y'all do allow crossbows in here don't u , or do I need to drag out my 30 yr old browning bow , it ain't got know where to mount no scope !

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Heck yeah , I hunt with a crossbow and u can bet it's got a scope on it , y'all do allow crossbows in here don't u , or do I need to drag out my 30 yr old browning bow , it ain't got know where to mount no scope !
Lols. BkW uses one of them gadgets.

antharper

Staff member
Kmac I've been reading in the traditional archery section quite a bit and thinking bout carving me out 1 of them traditional bows before the season, I'm needing a new challenge, these pine goats have just gotten to easy to kill , especially since we can just shoot em over a corn pile !!!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Kmac I've been reading in the traditional archery section quite a bit and thinking bout carving me out 1 of them traditional bows before the season, I'm needing a new challenge, these pine goats have just gotten to easy to kill , especially since we can just shoot em over a corn pile !!!

Some of them fellows do it and nap thier points and make the arrows. I think u wilm do good. :banana:

antharper

Staff member
Yeah I figured a couple of these will work !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 925

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Can I use the little one at the top about 5 over from the left. :)
Looks like it may have a twist to it.

antharper

Staff member
Can I use the little one at the top about 5 over from the left. :)
Looks like it may have a twist to it.

Yes sir , when we go on our annual trip to hunt with Tiffany I'll bring it for ya !

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Yes sir , when we go on our annual trip to hunt with Tiffany I'll bring it for ya !

I was talking to her earlier on the fone. She asked when we wanted to go. I said the week Lee is in Canada , just like last year. Tiffany said to tell u her mom said hey.

BowanaLee

Rules are a little different this year. The SMART people will look for a WIDE buck with a LONG tine. Were talking points baby. :bounce:

Attachments

• 3338fd7d38c0a898cc8c2cf3af053512.jpg
    3338fd7d38c0a898cc8c2cf3af053512.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 888

BowChilling

Rules are a little different this year. The SMART people will look for a WIDE buck with a LONG tine. Were talking points baby. :bounce:

Trying to eliminate dink killing for points! ::ke:

Attachments

• dink2015.jpg
    dink2015.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 904
  • dink2014.jpg
    dink2014.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 898