The Official 2015-2016 Woody's/ G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK" Thread

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
^^thread Killer^^

This big buck contest is what we do!!
If we want sweet meat, we"ll kill yearlings & knot heads like bowanna.

BowanaLee

^^thread Killer^^

This big buck contest is what we do!!
If we want sweet meat, we"ll kill yearlings & knot heads like bowanna.

It puts a smile on my face every year when I see you signed up in the challenge.
I can handle your smack for your easy money. ::ke:

BowanaLee

What city park your new team mates hunt:pop:
They're big woods killers that like Bass Pro Shop gift cards. Figured Id let y'all buy em some. ::ke: :)

Last edited:

BowanaLee

Hope we get some more teams signed up or your 2nd place gift cards won't buy you much! :D

Hey, 2nd place is better than never placing. :D We going all the way ! :cheers:

Wack&Stackn08

If y'all were as obnoxious as bo, everyone would just quit and you would have first for sure! Not looking forward to listening to this mess another 6 months!:flag:

AGREED!! Seems to me everyone should just bow down and kiss his feet as soon as he walks into the room....

BowanaLee

LOL! I'm still trying to figure out how we suddenly became the favorites...

Because we aint in it this year...:biggrin2:

Nope, its because my team mates haven't been announced. Haven't you noticed BO's smack talk withered away. He must have found out ? My team mates don't need me to take y'alls entry fees. I'm just insurance. :D

mickyu

Nope, its because my team mates haven't been announced. Haven't you noticed BO's smack talk withered away. He must have found out ? My team mates don't need me to take y'alls entry fees. I'm just insurance. :D

Blah Blah Blah. Every dog has his day and you my friend BowannaLee have had your day. Your reign atop the Bowhunting Challenge is all over. You were good, we all learned a lot from from you, and we thank you. Now it's time to sit back and let the Arrow Snipers take over. BigMatty, stonecreek, and lil ole me will be taking over for years to come :flag: WHOOOOOOO!!!;)

None of this was written to hurt anybody's feelings.
Ric Flair

BowanaLee

Blah Blah Blah. Every dog has his day and you my friend BowannaLee have had your day. Your reign atop the Bowhunting Challenge is all over. You were good, we all learned a lot from from you, and we thank you. Now it's time to sit back and let the Arrow Snipers take over. BigMatty, stonecreek, and lil ole me will be taking over for years to come :flag: WHOOOOOOO!!!;)

None of this was written to hurt anybody's feelings.
Ric Flair

Have you ever even placed in a challenge ? :bounce:
I'll post a pic of your gift card just before I cash it in. ...Thanks for your donation Arrow Snipers. :D

Bow Only

Ha ha! Lethal Dink and High Standards certainly don't scare me. I believe we match up more than favorably against your Geriatric Team with a youngin'.

mickyu

Have you ever even placed in a challenge ? :bounce:
I'll post a pic of your gift card just before I cash it in. ...Thanks for your donation Arrow Snipers. :D

I'll have you know we took 10th one year!!! :rofl:
Only because BIGRNYRS carried us.
There is a 1st time for everything. New team, new name, NEW FIRE!!!
Let me guess, you, crossbow killer, & SWWTV? A lot of experience there, I mean A LOT.

mickyu

micky, bowanna is Kmac buck huntinh hero. hes here at camp shooting his bow.

He's my hero too. I'm thinking how Great it would be to dethrone your hero.

Don't you have dinner to cook for Kmc? ::ke: