The Official 2017-2018 Woody's / G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK " Thread.

deast1988

Nice buck, I knew anydeer on your trail cam was in danger. You had him pegged, solid scouting An homework was cool to see you tracking him to the tailgate on trail cam section.

100hunter

That is a beautiful 8pt that Lee killed. He's gonna look good on the wall.

BlackEagle

Banned
Nice buck Lee. Now don't come in on here talking about some BFO helping you kill him cause I know that's coming....

Nice job old man, that geritol sure is working

BowanaLee

Nice buck Lee. Now don't come in on here talking about some BFO helping you kill him cause I know that's coming....

Nice job old man, that geritol sure is working

He winded me, it wasn't supposed to happen. BFO saved me. I got it all on video just for you. :rofl:

Johnny 71

Junebug
Chenryiv, and BowanaLee went from one end of bow hunting to the other, trad and xbow, congrats to both

BowanaLee

Something tells me that team in 1st place is going all the way. Bend over girls.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Hey y'all.
Don't know if y'all have heard the news yet. Lee killed a buck with his Xbow. 1st ever ! He's getting a little old now too. Thinks they have won the contest the 1st week. Lols
Y'all just play along. Don't want to send him in a tail spin.
It was a nice buck too.

BlackEagle

Banned
Hey y'all.
Don't know if y'all have heard the news yet. Lee killed a buck with his Xbow. 1st ever ! He's getting a little old now too. Thinks they have won the contest the 1st week. Lols
Y'all just play along. Don't want to send him in a tail spin.
It was a nice buck too.

Hunting tame bucks with a cross bow and using scents to shoot them.

::ke:

BowanaLee

Hunting tame bucks with a cross bow and using scents to shoot them.

::ke:

Sounds like your jealous and need lessons. Ditch your corn bill and order some BFO. :bounce:
They gave me enough to get me hooked and cut me off when the company sold. I buy it myself. :cry:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Sounds like your jealous and need lessons. Ditch your corn bill and order some BFO. :bounce:
They gave me enough to get me hooked and cut me off when the company sold. I buy it myself. :cry:

A fool and his money part ways quick. :pop:
I'll stay with the corn.

BowanaLee

A fool and his money part ways quick. :pop:
I'll stay with the corn.

Your quote must apply to you. Corn ain't free and it hasn't got you a big ole buck.
Scratch one to BFO. Once you see the video you'll see it absolutely helped me. :cool:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Your quote must apply to you. Corn ain't free and it hasn't got you a big ole buck.
Scratch one to BFO. Once you see the video you'll see it absolutely helped me. :cool:

I have yet to hunt. Watching to corn piles out the window of the house. Bkw is hunting. She seen a doe and told me to take out steaks for dinner. I guess if I had one them 100 yd bolt slingers I'd be out there. :)

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I was told today eating pistachios walnuts almonds can flair up gout. I ate a ton of it just lately. Never knew.