The Official 2017-2018 Woody's / G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK " Thread.

BowanaLee

We will let you get close how about that.

We ain't fearing your team old man. All we need is a 121 pt challenge buck and we set the hook on everyone. Middle Georgia Sportsman's working on a hungry post rut buck right now. This ones gonna sting !
Heck, Heartstopper4 might upgrade and make it easier for him ? :cool:

watermedic

Well by golly what do you know!

Who would've thought that our team would've been in the top at the end of November!

I know that we won't win, we don't have the quality of deer that you suburban hunters do. But we will take what we can get!!

I may have to get in a good lease one day instead of hunting public land.

Nah, I like the challenge of going against the orange mafia with the bow!

BowChilling

Well by golly what do you know!

Who would've thought that our team would've been in the top at the end of November!

I know that we won't win, we don't have the quality of deer that you suburban hunters do. But we will take what we can get!!

I may have to get in a good lease one day instead of hunting public land.

Nah, I like the challenge of going against the orange mafia with the bow!

You guys always do a great job! Congrats on pulling into the lead! :cheers:

SWWTV

We ain't fearing your team old man. All we need is a 121 pt challenge buck and we set the hook on everyone. Middle Georgia Sportsman's working on a hungry post rut buck right now. This ones gonna sting !
Heck, Heartstopper4 might upgrade and make it easier for him ? :cool:
As I have said before Yall Boys stand a better chance of walking on water

BowanaLee

As I have said before Yall Boys stand a better chance of walking on water
I hear tell a while back, someone did that very thing. Its not impossible. :bounce:

SWWTV

Clock in Ticking Lee Lee Ole Team 1st Place is watching you boys fade away in the rear view mirror.

SWWTV

Alligood why are you boys still in the Challenge you boys stand a better chance of walking on water than passing Team 1st Place just saying.

BOWROD

Soo,, who's holding the ACE in the hole?? ....& Waiting to play it and grab 1st place ,, anyone ??? Sure has been a quiet crowd this year !?**

I just haven’t been interested much the last couple of seasons. Lee and Kyle had a great season so i hate I couldn’t get a 120+ pt to put them at the front. I had two really nice bucks at the start of the season but I wounded the wide 11pt in October that was our chance to win it all. Then my big 10 broke one side of his rack off and went to the pass list that pretty well did me in. I did rattle in a 113pt 8pt November 1st and killed him but I decided not to enter him just because we couldn’t win with it. Crazy thing is ive still had a great season. I killed my largest bow kill ever in Nebraska and killed a nice 8 at my house so I really cant complain. Im sorry for my teammates but im happy for the winners. Congratulations to all of you!

F6FC1D4E-8982-4C28-B705-FDE74B406064.jpeg

BB869A47-9DEC-4FEA-8537-AE134F32C7F7.jpeg