The official Dan Quinn is done thread.

MudDucker

Staff member
Who is this Quinn and Falcons you speak of?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Lol you continue to make a fool of yourself.

Since Ryan the Falcons have been to the playoffs 6 out of his 10 seasons a SB and 2 nfc champ games, and beat Rodgers in Lambeau and Atlanta.

And during that time Rodgers won a SuperBowl. 2x NFL MVP. SuperBowl MVP. 6x Pro Bowler.

What has Ryan done. No Superbowl. 1 MVP and 4 Probowls.. Yawn...

biggdogg

If you want to compare Ryan's vs Rodgers Pro-Bowl numbers, how about factoring in the number of Pro-Bowl linemen each have played behind. Ryan has had 1 Pro-Bowl lineman in his 10 years in the league. Alex Mack, who has only been a Falcon for 3 years. Rodgers has played behind 5 different Pro-Bowl lineman. Look at the best teams year after year. The all have consistently solid O-lines. The Falcons have never had a good line.

someguyintraffic

If you want to compare Ryan's vs Rodgers Pro-Bowl numbers, how about factoring in the number of Pro-Bowl linemen each have played behind. Ryan has had 1 Pro-Bowl lineman in his 10 years in the league. Alex Mack, who has only been a Falcon for 3 years. Rodgers has played behind 5 different Pro-Bowl lineman. Look at the best teams year after year. The all have consistently solid O-lines. The Falcons have never had a good line.

That fool B S doesnt care about facts, even though he claims to, and thats a fact.

Browning Slayer

biggdogg

By your standards. I guess Marino, Tarkenton and Fouts were never elite QB's either...

Patriot44

Banned
Matt Ryan doesn't have heart or a fire in his belly. The others did/do. Quinn probably wishes that he stayed in Seattle. At least weed is legal there.

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

By your standards. I guess Marino, Tarkenton and Fouts were never elite QB's either...
This was covered days ago.. Keep up!

ProAngler

Falcons had a great offensive line when Ryan first started with, Harvey Dahl, Tyson Clabo ETC. They let Dahl walk and a few others and quickly got reminded of who to build your team around. Your flipping your didle in the NFL until you get an online and competent QB. Falcons need to go OLine 1st and 2nd picks. Unless of course there are UGA players on the board. They obviously should be prioritized to keep the local UGA fans happy.

ProAngler

Drew Breeze could be considered the greatest QB of all time in many respects . He has won one Super Bowl. Eli Manning sucks has one 2 Super Bowls. Joe Flacco sucks has won a super bowl. Trent differ sucks has won a supper bowl. Super Bowl wins do not define quarterback play. Ryan had an awesome game in the super bowl and we lost because of ridiculous coaching decisions like going to a prevent d against Tom Brady, and not taking a field goal to win the game.

Matt is a great QB on pace to set the NFL record for passing yards and will probably be in the hall of fame one day. There are better QBs out there but that does not mean you send a good one packing and try to get lucky in the draft. The falcons are one Matt Ryan away from having been the browns for the last 10 years.

Patriot44

Banned
Dan Quinn probably has been thinking about committing suicide from coaching Matty Nice. Probably the worst thing he ever did was leave Crappattle for this god forsaken team and city.

Duff

My 2 pennies, if anyone cares. Been a Falcons fan all my life.

^^^this

Ryan is at his best when he has a clean pocket(as most qb’s are). Falcons would have been smart to build the line for protection rather than gathering skill position players. He is just not the type of QB to have success with pressure or big lb’s draped on him (see Shannahan’s reason for rolling him out/success).

Matt Ryan doesn't have heart or a fire in his belly. The others did/do. Quinn probably wishes that he stayed in Seattle. At least weed is legal there.

Don’t agree. I think Ryan has plenty of fire to win. It just takes a certain offense for him to succeed bigly.

Is Ryan an elite Qb, I say no. Is he a very good QB, I say yes.

If Ryan is going to be their QB(and obviously he is). They better find a way to get Shannahan back as HC.

I agree with whoever said the Falcons would be the Browns without Matt Ryan.

someguyintraffic

Dan Quinn probably has been thinking about committing suicide from coaching Matty Nice. Probably the worst thing he ever did was leave Crappattle for this god forsaken team and city.

What a softhead