The official "recommend" a Deer or Hog processor thread OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson Co. Boy

Marlowe’s Deer Market in jefferson Georgia is back open this year. They are now vacuum packing all meat. Will be having free bbq opening morning.
7160 south apple valley rd
Jefferson ga 30549
706 367 2830

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Marlowe’s Deer Market in jefferson Georgia is back open this year. They are now vacuum packing all meat. Will be having free bbq opening morning.
7160 south apple valley rd
Jefferson ga 30549
706 367 2830

That's great news! I'll spread the word.

Rich Kaminski

I 2nd Possum777!! I live in Flowery Branch and drive my deer all the way to Woodstock (Cherokee County) to Neese Deer processing. Well worth the drive for the job they always do. Plus, they make some of the best sausage and deer brats!

Cherokee County

Neese Deer Processing
729 Neese Road
Woodstock Ga 30188
770-926-9535
I had a bad experience with Neese. I brought him a large deer and he only gave me less than 30 pounds of meet and charged me over $6.00 a pound and that was about 10 years ago. I wonder what he charges today???

lefty12

Does anyone have any recent experience with Big Bob's Wild Game Processing in Summerville, Ga? Or any other processors in that area?

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any processors in the Cobbtown/Collins area. Also, does anyone have any recommendations for the Wrightsville/Johnson Co. area?

swamp

Has anyone used the processor on Mulberry rock rd in Paulding county in the last year or two ? Looking for someone to use within decent drive from Douglasvile, hopefully that can do hogs as well.

Findlay's Butcher Shop on Chapel Hill Road in Douglasville, deer has to be quartered though.

Gator89

I checked a few pages back, did not see Cripple Creek Processing & Outfitters listed.
Cripple Creek is on Highway 18 between Gordon and the Jones County line.
2214 GA Highway 18 E, Gordon, GA

I have used them and have a deer there now being processed.

7dawg9

Does anyone know of a processor in the Fulton, Douglas, Coweta area that will be open during extended archery?

bigbuck6

Warren, Wilkes, Taliferro, Co.
http://www.industrynet.com/listing/1184805/pittman-packing-co

Pittmans
Raytown Road
Sharon, Ga.

I have been using them for the better part of 40 years, never had a problem, good people. They also have some of the best pork sausage (that I shouldn,t eat) you ever fried up...

Mr. Pittman did a great job for me on a 200 lb+ Hog in December. Only cost $85.00. Drove up, he hooked him up, gave me a ticket and I picked up frozen (1lb packs) vacuum sealed awesome sausage and loins. Very clean and organized. Very pleased!

huckhgh

Who do you all use in Walton County?

I've always used Mr. Butcher right off 78 but saw another place closer to Loganville.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.