The perfect gift?

COCHISE

Me and the boys at work ar pitchin' in to get out bossman a nice pistol for Christmas. He treats us boyond good and we want to show our thanks by gettin' him a nice piece and holster to boot. The boss is a BIG man with big hands and we were thinkin' bout' a good reliable revover. Lookin' to spend about $800 - $1000 on it. Any ideas? :flag:

Rabbit Hunter 101

I like the Ruger SRH .44 mag, fits my big hands good. I also like the feel of the Smith 629.

NDLucas

'nother vote on the 629....

COCHISE

Well, I found the perfect gift and we all pitched in and got the Boss-Man this.
44mag.jpg

It's 1 of 3000 made and it's a S&W 629 "Magna Classic" .44mag. w/ a 7-1/2 barrel. Comes in a very heavy hardwood box and a certificate from S&W.

Hopes he likes it.:bounce:

Last edited:

tv_racin_fan

Wish I was your boss!!!

That is how you treat a boss and how his employees should be treated.

I worked for a drilling n blasting firm for some years. My first year I started in October and got several gifts and a bonus at Christmas. Not so many years later the gift became a Hotel room at the Christmas party and for the summer we did white water rafting AND got a $2000 plus Christmas bonus. Sadly they got big and some guys messed it all up...

CAL

Me and the boys at work ar pitchin' in to get out bossman a nice pistol for Christmas. He treats us boyond good and we want to show our thanks by gettin' him a nice piece and holster to boot. The boss is a BIG man with big hands and we were thinkin' bout' a good reliable revover. Lookin' to spend about $800 - $1000 on it. Any ideas? :flag:

Feel him out and see what he would like is best.Talk guns with him.I would hate to have a 1000.00 gift I did not care for.