I had lime and fertilizer setup to be spread last Fri morning but we got just under 1" of rain on Thur night so I called and cancelled it, I didn't want to take a chance of getting one of the trucks stuck. Since there was more rain in the forecast for Fri and the next 2 days I decided to do some work at the lease while I was there until it started raining, after lunch it actually started clearing up so I got on the tractor since the planter was already hooked up and planted a few acres. The soil was perfect for what I was doing which was some minimal till planting into existing plots so I refilled the planter with seed and made plans to be back on Tue to finish up the last 15 or so acres that I wanted to get planted. I get to work this morning ready to put in for a vacation day tomorrow and look at the 15 day forecast to see almost no chance of rain predicted for 15 days... What to do, go ahead and plant since conditions will be perfect tomorrow and I have everything ready or wait until we get some more rain with rain in the forecast and hope that I can plant then... the life of a food plotter is not an easy one!!