*The Return of the Drive-Home-Sing-A-Long*

Cletus T.

It’s been almost two years since I’ve done a Drive-Home-Sing-Along but I was convinced to come out of retirement so in honor of Football Season coming back I give you the 102nd edition of the sing-a-long!

I use to post them here in the fishing section so hopefully the mod's don't remove it!

GO DAWGS!!!

Cletus

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

olcaptain

It’s been almost two years since I’ve done a Drive-Home-Sing-Along but I was convinced to come out of retirement so in honor of Football Season coming back I give you the 102nd edition of the sing-a-long!

I use to post them here in the fishing section so hopefully the mod's don't remove it!

GO DAWGS!!!

Cletus

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cletus: My life is now complete. Love your passion! Welcome back.

twtabb

Hope you got that video going when GSP stops you. How fast are you driving? Got good life insurance policy.

James12

That was so awesome I have to ignore the bird poop on your shirt :). Thanks for being you buddy! This forum is a better place because of it.

Burton

Hope you got that video going when GSP stops you. How fast are you driving? Got good life insurance policy.

I calculated 79 mph avg from 2:24 in the video to 3:55.

You can see the mile marker on the opposite side of the road.

In 91 seconds, Cletus travels 2 miles. (2MIX3600S/HR)/91S = 79 MPH

GO TIGERS!! :)

jbird1

Excellent!...not bad for your first time back in a while. I always consider Van Halen "Jump" as your high water mark for creative genius...especially when you factor in the showmanship the air keyboard strokes. I use to bump that one for the Firearms opener every year..haha. Good stuff!

Latest posts