The story of "Crazy Steve"....

Arrow3

This happened April 5th morning when Greg Tench and I came out of the woods...:hair:

When I joined this property on a turkey only membership one of the guys warned me of a guy who lived near one of the gates..They called him crazy steve....He told me something was wrong with him mentaly and that he would come over and harass members of the club...This morning when we came out, he was standing by my truck....He starts yelling " I see you Son of a (You know what) and your under arrest...I continue walking to the truck and he yells it again....I told Greg that I would handle it....This guys starts yelling that we are going to jail for trespassing....I tell him Im a member of the club and he asks to see my membership card...I tell him that I dont have to show him anything but I will just to shut him up...I show him the card and he still doesn't beleive me...He looked at me several times and called me a Son of a (you know what)... I didn't want to knock out this guy...He is at least 60...Then he asked me where I lived and I told him Oglethorpe County...He then asked me if I lived in Georgia and wanted to see my drivers license... I told him I wasn't showing him anything else and he needed to get up the road to his house....As me and Greg pulled away, he yelled that I was a son of a (you know what) again.... :hair:

I think Greg was more shook up then I was..:biggrin2:I laughed it off because I had already been told about him...Then I get a phone call from the club president saying that Steve had called Plum Creek and reported a trespasser... The Pres said to call the Wilkes County sherrifs office if he bothered me again and please refrain from whipping his butt ... The President cussed him out during deer season for locking him in a gate when he went in to hunt because he didn't recognize his truck...:biggrin2:

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
:rofl: I would park at that gate a lot just for the laughs.

woods-n-water

He deserves an honorary membership...LMBO

ridgestalker

Man thats crazy.:rofl:I dont know if i would take to kindly to that though an be able to laugh it off.Good job on your part letting him keep his teeth.:bounce:

Buford_Dawg

LOL, you just never know what your gonna run into...

Thankfully you were warned ahead of time about crazy steve. I bet you will see him again next year :hair:

sman

I'm sorry but that's hilarious!!!

hawglips

Banned
Sounds like you handled Crazy Steve well.

Greg Tench

Im gonna drop you off at his house the next time we hunt there! :rofl:

LOL !!! Maybe thats the ticket. Get him stirred and cussin at daylight and make em gobble !!! - lol-:rofl::rofl: If not maybe he will whip us up a good breakfast @@@ !!! Srambled or fried you son of a you know what !!! LOL