The Trade Blanket is now open.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Ya`ll are welcome to start any pre-1840 trades that you wish to. Feel free to start a new thread, and ya`ll have at it. :D

Backwoodsjoe, thank you kindly, for the idea! :cool: :cheers:

dutchman

Just wait 'til I get home and get some pictures made...

thurston1979

Geting me some pics made. Will be posting later this evening pushed for time at the moment :( You guys have fun with this cant wait to get back on this evening. Thanks for the idea backwoods. IT's finally here yippppie!!!!!!!!!:cool::cool::yeah::yeah::yeah:

dutchman

Hand and eye shell gorget. This design has been found on may prehistoric shell carvings and on many mound builder ceramic pots. The gorget is done in relief and the hand stands away from the background. Holes drilled, ready to be strung and put around your neck ! What you got to trade ?

I'm looking for the following items.
Brain tan deer skins.
Blacksmith items such as hand forged knife blades.
Hardwood split oak pack baskets.
Reproduction stone flintknapped items such as Dalton, Clovis, Pine tree and
other point and blade types found in the Southeastern U.S.(no obsidian)
Tanned animal hides...ie: Fox, Coyote, Beaver, Badger, Fisher.
Nice large antler sheds sides and matched sets.
Snake skins Rattler and Copperhead
Southeastern Native American Pottery reproductions

Steve, you may get better results if you'd start a separate thread with your gorget. ;)

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Yep, if you have an item you wish to trade, go ahead and start a thread with your item pictured, and a description of its qualities.

Jayin J

Its all in good fun, I was actually giving you Guy's a compliment on your items. They are extremely nice.

Al White

Man this is GREAT. I gotta get busy workin on some trade items!

slip

Retired Moderator
thanks to everyone who made this possible.

i enjoy just sitting back and looking at all the cool things you guys make!:cool: