The Trump administration is drifting right into the icebergs

The author is stupid.
When he said this: Democrats, in recognition of this basic reality, did not bother scheduling a primary debate this month.

I knew he was a full bore idiot.

First, demonrats have no ability recognize any reality and second, the non-scheduling was done months and months ago. Slo Joe sure is happy he gets to rest this month .. I mean, he is straining his leg to keep his foot in his mouth, so he needs the rest!

PopPop

The article is, at least, a refreshingly unbiased assemblage of verbose pontification.

drhunter1

I thought it was a David French article at first.

They think what they don’t know.

"As the reality of his looming impeachment showdown dawns on the notoriously thickheaded Trump, it will likely push him to engage in prolonged spasms of his very worst behavior ..."

No bias here.
Just pure journalism.

Thread starter #11
No bias here.
Just pure journalism.
It doesn't even qualify as pulp fiction journalism.

This guy sits around all day and thinks stuff up that's not connected to reality because he lives in a mutual admiration cocoon that is removed from reality. Then he writes it down and it gets published. Ironically, there are people who read this stuff and accept it as fact because "he's a journalist an erry thang".

What's sad is the fact he gets paid to write this tripe. What's tragic is the fact there actually is an audience for it.

Thread starter #13
I figured you were trolling. I didn't get past the second paragraph. You should take some lessons from throwback ::ke:
Part trolling, part serious. You need to read it all. This is what we're up against. It is always wise to study the ways of one's adversaries.:wink:

drhunter1

I posted it to prove David French is not stupid and there are many more much worse than him.:bounce:
You can’t prove that to me. Jag officers are that by nature. But I digress.:bounce:

NOYDB

hawglips

The long-term political disaster of Trumpism ...
Sounds like he still hasn't come to grips with the reality that realize Trump won and Hillary lost....

Well, these days it seems even Drudge Report is anti-Trump linking to more and more of these types of stupid articles and splashing negative news.

Thread starter #19
Well, these days it seems even Drudge Report is anti-Trump linking to more and more of these types of stupid articles and splashing negative news.
That's all there is anymore. Objective journalism has been dead for 50 years.