The wife wanted a second dog

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Fixed it for you.

And Nic beat me to it, ESPECIALLY don't feed them coons. If you do, they'll soon be in your house raiding the fridge, and drivin' off in that new Toyota ...
:rofl:

HermanMerman

Great looking dog! But now I am going to be thinking all afternoon long....how did a Doberman and dachshund mate??? Was a stool involved?

Or someone was a supreme wingman and held the dachshund a couple of feet off the ground while he did his business.

sinclair1

Sinclair, you probably know this, don`t feed the wild critters that live around you. Just watch em in their natural state.
Yep, we had to take down the hummingbird feeder for a season. They acted like it was a pub drinking the sugar water.

sinclair1

Fixed it for you.

And Nic beat me to it, ESPECIALLY don't feed them coons. If you do, they'll soon be in your house raiding the fridge, and drivin' off in that new Toyota ...
We had one in Woodstock that toted off all my wife’s decorations on the deck. We watched on camera, they would dunk the items in the bird bath to rinse and take into the woods. I even had OCD Coons.
Here it’s Deer, Coons, hard shell possums and Sneks. Some Owls and Hawks and some ugly bird that’s new to me. New fence keeps some critters out,

IMG_4272.jpeg

Lukikus2

I lost a pit bull terrier because of a Boston terrier male. She miss carried and the infection was to far along to treat her. Pretty dog!