The wish to fish......

Thread starter #1
I don't know about the rest of ya'll but I have a heck of a tme finding someone to go offshore fishing with. Maybe we could get the mods to make this a sticky! If you have a boat you could use a rider, if you don't have a boat you could help with some coin for fuel,etc. List your name on here and we could all have an archive who we might call on for a fishing partner.

Keith,
I am in the same boat. If you want to go soon let me know. My daughter has a couple more weeks of soccer left and its on for me. Last couple weekends have stunk anyways as far as the weather.

Gitterdone

Panama City Bound

Heading to PCB 11-22-2008 for 5 days.Havent been there this time of year,because of hunting but going after flounder and maybe grouper weather permitting.I have 22ft seapro.Anyone going to be there on these days,let me know.Its just my son and I fishing,wife relaxing. Gitterdone

Thread starter #4
Keith,
I am in the same boat. If you want to go soon let me know. My daughter has a couple more weeks of soccer left and its on for me. Last couple weekends have stunk anyways as far as the weather.
10-4. I need to fill the freezer. i'm going this weekend with a good friend from Atlanta. looks like Friday might be an offshore day and Saturday the way the weather looks I may be chunking for trout. the seas have kept me home. I need to get my salt fix so I'm going. I'll get with you and see if we can put togeather a trip soon. Grouper fishing in december is awesome. Just have to watch the fog.

scubazach

same boat, well same small boat is my issue only have 14ft center console. i meen its great for shallow water floats in 6 in of water thats why i bought it, but cant go off shore so if any one has an open seat next time they head out im in.

same here Hey keth I might go this saterday if the seas are good or sunday Will get off work thursday at 3pm don;t have to be back until 2pm next thursday Plan to hunt and fish all week You and parker still have my number right

Danny

I have a 31' Contender with twin 250 Ox66 Yamahammers on the back. It drinks some gas but I do love to fish. I live in Brunswick and fish quite often. My boat is currently for sale for CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!! But until it sales I will continue to fish it. Drop me a PM sometime.

Capt. JAY BRIGHT

sharing a ride

I have a 25FT Mako that I fish out of Ft McCalister marina in Richmond Hill.

My regular fishing buddies moved so I have been going alone.

I try to fish most weekends the near shore reefs and would like to try the snapper banks some time.

We finally got a decent forecast for waves on Saturday and if anyone wants to share a ride drop me a PM or email me at info@sharkfighter.com

Rob
www.sharkfighter.com

fishing carrabelle

I have a 27 ft pursuit that I fish out of carrabelle. My fishing partner decided he was going back to fishing bass tournaments. Makes it expensive when you have to pay for everything. Won't be going again until early December.

I don't know about the rest of ya'll but I have a heck of a tme finding someone to go offshore fishing with. Maybe we could get the mods to make this a sticky! If you have a boat you could use a rider, if you don't have a boat you could help with some coin for fuel,etc. List your name on here and we could all have an archive who we might call on for a fishing partner.
Add me to your list. Pm sent.

Ride share

Hey guys, I work at Gulfstream in Savannah and have several buddies that I fish with. We are always looking to go offshore sometime and split costs. We went on a trip with Amick's and had a great time. Please send me a PM and let me know. Any body going out this weekend, Sat or Sun ? Thanks Rob.

will trade fins for fuel on the billacious forty foot custom carolina call judon austin 843-784-5005 hm cell 843-247-0823 for details wahoo blackfin tuna or bottom fish,night trips for sword fish.

Anytime ya'll go, send me a pm, and I will see what I can do. I fish insore regularly, But don't get to go offshore often. I will fill up the gas tank for you, buy the bait, dinner, and bring my own rods.

Please PM me if anyone is going offshore bottom fishing. It would be me +1 and we would love to share any expense that is required. I have my own gear so that isn't a worry. Thanks.

You guys need to check out the Atlanta Saltwater Sporstman Club http://www.aswsc.org

Many of the members have boats and will look for crew for trips and tournaments. Besides that, lots of interesting meetings, speakers, and a chance to socialize with fellow saltwater enthusiasts.

rusty

anybody need another...

Give me a shout if anyone needs another to help split the costs. Inshore or offshore, just wanting to go.

Fishead

This is a great idea. I'm in Roswell and fish with a G3 1860 Tunnel Hull for trout and reds when I can but I'm definitely interested in sharing costs on some trips both inshore and offshore.
I don't know about yall but these posts I've been seeing coming from Venice LA have been killing me. I think we should get 4 of us together and split a yellowfin trip sometime. That's definitely on the bucket list! Shoot me a PM if interested.

going to pcb in a couple weeks to catch the spanish and cobia run taking the robalo in my pics anyone interested in going along ? we are going to camp at the state park $24/night