The wish to fish......

I will have to hook up with some of you down south. if yall are up Nc way i fish inshore. witha 19 foot skiff I wont go out more than a mile or 2 but that is close enough to get to some reefs and there is great fishing in the sounds. Aound april I will be heading down morehead way. and come may the blues will start to run, and in june the cobia.

there is a guy up here in raleigh planning on going out bogue inlet about 10 miles to the reefs the weekend of april 4-5. he is looking for 2 more people to go to split cost. He is on the north carolina hunting and fishing website.

sentrysam

near shore reefs and inshore

I have a Proline 220,fishing gear,and the want to,I really dont want no more than 2 other fisherman cause I am large and clumsy and three is a lot more comfortable than a dern boat load.Moderate drinkers welcome,smokers also but no litterbugs,use your empty can...Need help with the fuel and bait and cleanup after we get thru cleaning fish.I do not fish in anything higher than 2 ft seas,not my cup of tea bouncing around all day.(old man and cant take the beating like you younguns) If you loose a piece of my equipement ,you replace it.I fish near shore reefs mainly but have another boat for inshore also,bring your on refreshments and food.Can go anytime weather permits,prefer weekdays, PM me if you wanta fish...I live in the Shellman Bluff area ...ss..PS:If your'e a grouch no need to reply,I like happy people:cheers:

I'll be at Tybee Island in July and the morning of the 14th-16th love to go out fishing with some people. None of them are really big into fishing but it'd be a shame to come all the way from Wisconsin and not go fishing while I'm so close to the ocean. I'll gladly throw in some money for gas and whatever else you'd like.

I've been looking into a few charters too in order to see if they have room for one more guy.

anybody coming to the panama city area, im game to go on weekends. i've been known to locate a bottom fish or two.

St Augustine

I just graduated from UGA and will be living in St Augustine all summer, I have plenty of time to fish if anyone is in the area, Im always looking for someone to fish with I do have a flats boat. Im always down for a trip to the gulf too, 706-463-2501 if anyone wants to go or needs help on gas!

Anyone in Gulf Shores June 8th-11th?

Hey Guys,
I will be in Gulf Shores June 8th-11th and would like to get off the beach for a day (inshore or offshore) and catch lots of fish. If you down there and have an open spot let me know...I will be glad to chip in for bait and/or gas.
Thanks

will be down in pcb the weekend of the 4th of july looking to split the gas and oil bait and what ever else is needed to get someone to take me and a buddy out for the day. i want to catch some fish..

WHit

Shawn here from St. Simons Island GA. Had to sell the boat so I could afford to go fishing.

I am open for anything but prefer Offshore - king, mahi etc.

I can be available most times if I have enough notice.

Of course I am willing to PAY to PLAY - gas, food, ice etc.

Please keep me in mind - will partner on a Charter also if you prefer.

Thanks
Shawn Morelan
morelans@comcast.net
912-230-5508

10JULY9 - UPDATE- THESE SLOTS ARE FILLED NOW. HOPE YOU GUYS CAN JOIN US AT ONE OF THE NEXT TOURNAMENTS - HATTERAS OR PENSACOLA or at our Meeting next week in Duluth for more info www.aswsc.org

Several of the captains participating in next week's Atlanta Saltwater Sportsman Club's Destin Tournament (July
16-18) have openings for crew members and are anxious to locate additional anglers as quickly as possible.

If you would like to get on a boat and fish the Destin tournament, please respond to this email address and let us know; we'll try to hook you up with a captain. This is one of our most popular tournaments and promises to be a great trip as always. This is a great way to fish cheap by sharing costs with other anglers, and creatin some new fishing friends along the way. The trip is pretty inexpensive if you split room costs, fuel, & bait with others. The tournament entry fee per angler is $55 and covers a great t-shirt, two meals (Captains dinner b4 the tourament, and then the awards dinner banquet), and your entry into the competition. There are no cash prizes awarded by the club, but someone usually donates a big fish award and club vendors usually offer discounts and mdse that we raffle off during the banquets.

We also have at least one member looking to share a room at Pirate's Bay condo's. And of course let us know if you're a captain or boat owner needing crew, so we can put interested anglers in touch with you. Either angler or captain, for more info just drop me an e-mail at info@aswsc.org,

More details are on our webpage here--> http://www.aswsc.org/wp-content/uplo...ip_revised.pdf

10JULY9 - UPDATE- THESE SLOTS ARE FILLED NOW. HOPE YOU GUYS CAN JOIN US AT ONE OF THE NEXT TOURNAMENTS - HATTERAS OR PENSACOLA or at our Meeting next week in Duluth for more info www.aswsc.org

Last edited:

T-Boy

Will be in Panama City all of September 2009

I only have a bassboat and I'm not taking it to PC. If anyone is looking for someone to help with expenses during September 2009 for a one day or less trip let me know.

Been in sales my entire career and usually get along with anyone. I am retired and hence the reason I'm in PC for a month.

Terry
twcbluebin@comcast.net

Good deal, guys. If there is a break in the weather in February I sure would appreciate someone getting in touch with me to carry my son (that is stationed in Iraq now and should arrive home in February) and me fishing near or offshore (weather permitting). We will gladly share in all expenses. He just wants to pull on something besides sand for a change.
My name is Ron
phone number - 229-324-2620
email - r.ethridge@mchsi.com

Good deal, guys. If there is a break in the weather in February I sure would appreciate someone getting in touch with me to carry my son (that is stationed in Iraq now and should arrive home in February) and me fishing near or offshore (weather permitting). We will gladly share in all expenses. He just wants to pull on something besides sand for a change.
My name is Ron
phone number - 229-324-2620
email - r.ethridge@mchsi.com
Well, I did have a coupla you guys contact me a while back about carrying my son and I fishing this weekend! :mad:
Thanks for the invites, but this weather is some kinds bad!He is tentatively scheduled to be home the next time from Korea in October.

Ron

jmwall79

I have a 24 ft proline, most of the time we go out of mexico beach, fl. This year we will go out of keaton some till june. Always looking for someone to go with us, we have a good time and usually catch a few. With the limits the way they are it isnt worth going out a ways with two or three folks. Pm me if interested and I will let you know when we plan to go.

On Ready!

:type: You have PM jmwall79

BTW Newbie Here 1st Post :cheers:

I fish Fl and never fished Ga. but would be willing to try it anytime.If anyone needs a responsible and experienced fishing partner,send me an e-mail at see1bouy@yahoo.com or PM me here.I have fished from Steinhatchee to PC inshore and offshore.

Last edited: