The Yangtze River Patrol Force!

Thread starter #4
There were also US companies in Germany when WWII broke out. Ford, General Motors, and IBM were three. GM was paid $32 million by the US government for damages sustained to it's plants in Germany.

Maybe now with the Globalization outlook, we don't think about it the way we did back then.

There were also US companies in Germany when WWII broke out. Ford, General Motors, and IBM were three. GM was paid $32 million by the US government for damages sustained to it's plants in Germany.

Maybe now with the Globalization outlook, we don't think about it the way we did back then.
That’s not an apples 2 apples comparison. The ChiComms have been pirates for 70 years. Any company that is in China made their deal with that devil.

Who are we at war with again? Did Congress pass a joint Declaration of War on somebody last Friday? I been in the woods so I'm not up on current events.

Thread starter #7
Who are we at war with again? Did Congress pass a joint Declaration of War on somebody last Friday? I been in the woods so I'm not up on current events.
Not at war with anyone although we do have enemies. My point was in relation to globalization, how much emphasis should be used in supporting US factories when they operate overseas with our military?

Not at war with anyone although we do have enemies. My point was in relation to globalization, how much emphasis should be used in supporting US factories when they operate overseas with our military?
If they are operating in a country that is our ally we back them 100%. If they are operating in a country that is our adversary they have to take the lion's share of the risk.

That's the way it should be.