There is nothing...

GeauxLSU

.... there is nothing that a good conspiracy theory can't explain away. :rolleyes:

Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Toliver

Stop looking at me through my monitor!!! :mad:

QuakerBoy

shhhh toliver is catching on....hope he can't hear us too

leadoff

GONetwork Member
How about this quote from the article about the U.S and Israel: "both [the U.S. and Israel] 'showed readiness to cooperate with India in experiments to exterminate humankind.' "

Let's wipe everyone, including ourselves, off the face of the Earth! Where are Fox and Scully when you need them most!

;)

stumpman

Banned
leadoff said:
Let's wipe everyone, including ourselves, off the face of the Earth! Where are Fox and Scully when you need them most!

;)
I will say lets pass on that one lets exclude ourselves.

GeauxLSU

I guarantee you, you can not come up with big event that was bad or perceived as such, that does not have mutiple conspiracy theories behind it, each with an frightfully large number of people believing them.
Have y'all ever listened to the Art Bell show? I heard it one time driving to or from deer hunting. That will make you lock your doors. Not from their theories, but from the people who call in! :eek:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Toliver

I've never seen it but my father in law, a man that's been around the world more times than can be counted, was searching the internet for some farm product he needed and found a website dedicated to the reporting of JET EXHAUST! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, there are people in this world that think the exhaust trails you see behind them jets WAY up in the air is actually mind control spray being dispersed by our government.

southernclay

Phil,
How about the moon landing I've never heard anybody question that ::ke:

GeauxLSU

southernclay said:
Phil,
How about the moon landing I've never heard anybody question that ::ke:
I'm ashamed to admit the TV documentary/conspiracy theory one of the networks aired a few years ago actually made me think for a minute... :eek:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

GeauxLSU

Toliver said:
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, there are people in this world that think the exhaust trails you see behind them jets WAY up in the air is actually mind control spray being dispersed by our government.
If nothing else, they're entertaining... http://www.100megsfree4.com/farshores/schem2.htm
The thing particularly amusing about many CTs is there is no motive. Just a whacked out theory about what could be the cause of something and then when you ask "Why?", you get the glassy eyed dazed look like, "Uhh... why ask why?"
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Toliver said:
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, there are people in this world that think the exhaust trails you see behind them jets WAY up in the air is actually mind control spray being dispersed by our government.

Could you imagine the fun you could have talking with one of these jokers!!! Just point to the air at a jet and say, "Watch out! There they are again!" Better yet, I would LOVE to take them out to our farm when the local cropduster is working! "OH MY GOD!!! THEY FOUND YOU OUT!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!" :bounce: :D

::gone:

QuakerBoy

leadoff said:
Could you imagine the fun you could have talking with one of these jokers!!! Just point to the air at a jet and say, "Watch out! There they are again!" Better yet, I would LOVE to take them out to our farm when the local cropduster is working! "OH MY GOD!!! THEY FOUND YOU OUT!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!" :bounce: :D

::gone:

:bounce:

stumpman

Banned
I can't believe ya'll didn't know thats what that was coming out of them jets. ::huh: Where you GA boys been we load them here in FL. They spray it over GA so they can make ya'll believe that cornin fur deer is a bad thing. :whip: Look how good the stuff works. ::ke: :fine:

georgiaboy

I used to believe all of those theories until we moved near the airport...

GeauxLSU

georgiaboy said:
I used to believe all of those theories until we moved near the airport...
Ironic PROOF that they are factual! :eek: :bounce:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil