These things are taking over the world!

Arrow3

Me and a buddy had drove a utv up to a feeder to work on the control box when he saw them coming at us....

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I would have been 27 .40 S&W rounds lighter in about ten seconds.

bany

They show when you least expect them!
We put 12 in the cooler last weekend!

Last edited:

frankwright

I have a recent picture from a feeder in Talbot county and I lost count at 25 under the feeder.
You would think they are simple to kill but it is not that easy figuring out where they will be when!

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
That's why I don't go to a feeder or trap without some kind of firearm. You are covered up!

grady white

yep just like a roach infestation except worse ....USDA needs to speed up the process of elimination or we'll be like Texas before you know it !

C.Killmaster

Georgia Deer Biologist
You wouldn't put a dent in them with a gun, make note of the location and set up a corral trap! I know it feels better to unload on a big group like that, but trapping the whole group is way more efficient in the long run.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
a 12ga with double naught buckshot would have taken out 1/2 a dozen of them real quick

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
We have killed so many that Ive run out of people to give them to. No we just shoot them and let them lay

Unfortunately it is what it is.........if I were out there with you or riding around with Son, I’d kill as many as possible and not fret to leave them lay. But here where I hunt I’d pick the one or two I want to put a knife on and let the rest be.