These warm days got me itching to get the ole Jeep out and do some mountain riding. Lets see those jeeps

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Jeeps are for Sissy's! Bronco's are for REAL men.. :bounce:

Attachments

• IMG_2583.JPG
    IMG_2583.JPG
    624.5 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2584.JPG
    IMG_2584.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 62

j_seph

Jeeps are a top 3 vehicle for the lgbt crowd js
Just saying
107260d1075795031-paint-opinions-toygay.jpg

naildrvr

Well dang! I don't have a Jeep:mad:....or a Bronco:unsure:.....or a rainbow warrior Yota :sick:

I did try to buy an Eddie Bauer edition Bronco a while back. I built a handicap shower for the guy that had it and I tried to get it, but he wouldn't even talk about a price. After talking to him about it, he finally told me that he retired from FoMoCo. It has sat in the same spot for so long that the white lettering on the tires has started to run down onto the concrete:eek:

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
HA
ya need a spotter on flat ground in the snow

We were a longggggg way back in the back country of Utah.. And the only set of vehicle tracks for miles...

Attachments

• IMG_2585.JPG
    IMG_2585.JPG
    208.5 KB · Views: 21

toyota4x4h

I guess gays like jeeps cause they can put the top down and let their extensions flop around in the breeze huh j?

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Jeeps are a top 3 vehicle for the lgbt crowd js

We will take your word for that. We also support you in your lifestyle. Live and let live. You were born that way.
BTW, y'all really like Miatas too from what I've seen.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
My current Jeep(as posted in about 10 other threads on this forum). Don't let my wife and daughters know it's for gay folks, they love it. I even have a sort of rainbow factory strip on it.

scrambler hagerty 004.JPG

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
This is true. It’s a 92 with the 3.0 so it’s pretty weak in the hp department lol

My sister in Texas has a '92 Xtra cab 4x4 she bought new. She wants to give it to me but I ain't gonna drive to San Angelo to get it.