They be droppin' already!

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Good shed.
I shot what I thought was a huge doe one year on 12/26. (Bonus hunt)
Yep you guessed it, a shed buck.

godogs57

Yep. Had many a December buck pop off when I started my drag. Always seems to be the big ones that lose em first

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
WOW!! That's a lot of nice sheds early y'all!

six

They usually hold until about the first week or two in April on my place in Babrbour county AL.

Washtub

Yep, found the right side antler of this guy a couple days ago laying in one of the roads on our club.

As a side note, we’ve had so many bucks like this one this year with just one side. 72ABB409-FFA1-44D0-981E-1804E214C3ED.png

Jim Boyd

Yep, found the right side antler of this guy a couple days ago laying in one of the roads on our club.

As a side note, we’ve had so many bucks like this one this year with just one side. View attachment 952716

Must have been fighting if antler was broken (rather than dropped) in the road.

Washtub

Must have been fighting if antler was broken (rather than dropped) in the road.

His left side is broken. I found the right side which had “dropped” in the road. This picture was taken earlier in the year when it was still attached. Bad part is I had my 8 year old son with me that wasn’t able to shoot him because of the 4 on one side rule—no brow tine.

Whitetailer

Oh my, I just posted about my son who shot a buck with one antler. Asking about being shed this early. It was Berrien County. Glad I scrolled down.

Whitetailer.