This cold front ought to do it.

Can't wait for the cooler weather and the rain. Why is it most guys don't want to hunt in the rain or think bucks don't move when its raining? It is the rut. They don't care. I have killed many deer in the rain. Killed a big 8 last year in the rain. Watched a 7 pointer for almost 45 minutes in the rain yesterday evening. It does make it harder to hear them coming but also makes it easier to get to my stand quietly. I will be there rain or shine.

Can't wait for the cooler weather and the rain. Why is it most guys don't want to hunt in the rain or think bucks don't move when its raining? It is the rut. They don't care. I have killed many deer in the rain. Killed a big 8 last year in the rain. Watched a 7 pointer for almost 45 minutes in the rain yesterday evening. It does make it harder to hear them coming but also makes it easier to get to my stand quietly. I will be there rain or shine.
IMG_0340.JPG GAMECHANGER!!!!!!! Been seeing lots of deer in the rain with my 20$ Walmart tree umbrella

Should get them up and moving. Remember the colder temps dont set them into rut it just gets them moving. Rut is 28-32 after coming into heat. Whole month of November should be good, prob seeing those bigger boys a little later