This Guy Just Made redlevel's "List"

Dub

Top Chef
Disgusting human scum.

He mentions "MAGA-inspired violence" repeatedly.

Interesting.....interesting in the sense that it's all been perpetuated by the leftist idiots. These fools keep pushing, instigating and adding fuel to the fire.

They will continue. This much is clear.

They were organized.....went into Tucker's neighborhood.....trespassed and vandalized his property and threatened.

The powder keg will ignite at some point.....it's inevitable.

These cowardly punks will be taken away from some future event in body bags...not simply herded away by the police.

Then the left idiots will get what they wanted all along....blood spilled for their cause.

But, hey......this is all supposed to be accepted and everything is OK, right ?

Thread starter #6
Disgusting human scum.

He mentions "MAGA-inspired violence" repeatedly.

Interesting.....interesting in the sense that it's all been perpetuated by the leftist idiots. These fools keep pushing, instigating and adding fuel to the fire.

They will continue. This much is clear.

They were organized.....went into Tucker's neighborhood.....trespassed and vandalized his property and threatened.

The powder keg will ignite at some point.....it's inevitable.

These cowardly punks will be taken away from some future event in body bags...not simply herded away by the police.

Then the left idiots will get what they wanted all along....blood spilled for their cause.

But, hey......this is all supposed to be accepted and everything is OK, right ?
PopPop is right. Strategically thinking we don't want to be the ones who start the shooting but I think it's inevitable and in the end it's not going to matter who started it. The only thing that will matter is who survives and what will the country be like afterwards?

Robert28

PopPop is right. Strategically thinking we don't want to be the ones who start the shooting but I think it's inevitable and in the end it's not going to matter who started it. The only thing that will matter is who survives and what will the country be like afterwards?
Even if we never started it, it would still be spun in their favor and we all know it. Just make sure we win because to the victor go the spoils and they get to write the history.

I would love to see Hannity take one to the mat and twist their head off.

Just praying he doesn't shoot one before he gets to pound one!

Some old guys have a lil' fight at in them.

jeardley

We certainly don't want to start it, but will definitely finish it. It's probably going to start when they coordinate some nationwide disruption that boils over. This would be best for us for maximum gains. I really don't see them having much of a chance if the country is thrown into chaos. There are still to many of us out there. As they say "A country boy can survive". I'd take the 12 member in my hunting lease up against 100 of those screaming idjits any day (Although a couple would be tasked to reloading for the ones that can shoot). The whole county is full of us and they really don't stand much of a chance if they push it to that point. I really hope it doesn't have to come to that but that hope is fading. It'll be one heck of a mess.

drhunter1

We need to keep in mind who is bringing this to a head. It aint us.

Thread starter #11
Even if we never started it, it would still be spun in their favor and we all know it. Just make sure we win because to the victor go the spoils and they get to write the history.
Yep.

turkeykirk

I know if Smash Raceism showed up smashing on my door that there would be a few left leaving than showed up.:biggrin3:

turkeykirk

We certainly don't want to start it, but will definitely finish it. It's probably going to start when they coordinate some nationwide disruption that boils over. This would be best for us for maximum gains. I really don't see them having much of a chance if the country is thrown into chaos. There are still to many of us out there. As they say "A country boy can survive". I'd take the 12 member in my hunting lease up against 100 of those screaming idjits any day (Although a couple would be tasked to reloading for the ones that can shoot). The whole county is full of us and they really don't stand much of a chance if they push it to that point. I really hope it doesn't have to come to that but that hope is fading. It'll be one heck of a mess.
Gonna sound like opening day of deer season all over America!

hawglips

Gonna sound like opening day of deer season all over America!
It will be hard to know who to shoot. They will hide among the innocent like the cowardly terrorists they are.