This is terrible, who hasnt been licked by a dog before?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Some folks are pretty tender, I reckon. If I had a dollar for every time I've been licked by a dog, I would own the southeast.

sinclair1

Freak accident, some guy lost some limbs two coves up working on his dock after getting a flesh eating parasite. I still get in there and my dogs lick me while skeeters eat me too. If you're scared to live life, you're already dead :cheers:

NOYDB

BANNED
The bacteria can cause severe infections in people with weakened immune systems,

What was his real cause? Because we should all accept health advice from reports on the media.
Poor guy, drew the short straw, and they won't let him die.

someguyintraffic

I don't think the point is you and Hillbilly kiss your dogs in the mouth and live care free. ::ke:

The point is it could be any of us.

Article says hed had dogs always. The bacteria is in their mouth.

You might wanna stop kissing Mr Snookies.::ke:

red neck richie

Ive had dogs my whole life they all have been lickers. My newest pup likes to lick my beard. She wants to make sure I'm well groomed.

someguyintraffic

Man I'm gonna catch it in the ear and go right to the brain if my number comes up.

My dog jumps on the bed sometimes and sticks a cold wet nose in my ear to see if he can smell what I'm thinking.

NOYDB

BANNED
Man I'm gonna catch it in the ear and go right to the brain if my number comes up.

My dog jumps on the bed sometimes and sticks a cold wet nose in my ear to see if he can smell what I'm thinking.

But he can! According to your dog you spend all your time thinking of treats and toys for him.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think the point is you and Hillbilly kiss your dogs in the mouth and live care free. ::ke:

The point is it could be any of us.

Article says hed had dogs always. The bacteria is in their mouth.

You might wanna stop kissing Mr Snookies.::ke:
I don't kiss dogs. And if you die from a dog lick, you're a wuss.

someguyintraffic

But he can! According to your dog you spend all your time thinking of treats and toys for him.

Mine watches closely for any inkling I may have to move towards the box he worships, the box from which the milk bones come.

someguyintraffic

I don't kiss dogs. And if you die from a dog lick, you're a wuss.

Well that dude only had half of both arms and legs and his nose sawed off. He's gonna live. Good thing he didnt end up a wuss right?

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for the guy. I truly do. I wouldn't want it to happen to me. But dogs lick millions of people every day, and most of them don't die, or have any ill effects. The same with getting flesh-eating bacteria or brain-eating amoebas from the same water everybody else swims in. It's a pretty rare thing. The article said the infection usually attacks people with weakened immune systems, so I guess he already had something wrong with him that let the infection hit and become that intense. I guess it could depend on what else the dog had been in contact with, too.

Dog licks me , cat licks me. I guess i will die someday.

Latest posts