This is terrible, who hasnt been licked by a dog before?

NOYDB

BANNED
Sure, don't pee in the pool. Because no one else has. The water was boiled and filtered before being added to the pool.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Yes, I seen the video......that would not be fun. But, regardless of a person's reasonin', the fact remains that you pee'n all ova urself. I ain't judgin', it's just not for me. Same for critters lickin'..........they lick some nasty stuff with they tongue, so I prefer it not gettin' licked. Guess it's a personal preference :huh:
And then I fluff it out just like a hot toot. Please tell me you dont go sit on the jon to toot.:rofl:

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
His immune system was depressed for some reason. I know that I have been a lot more careful around animals since I had the radiation and chemo. The radiation destroys your RBC,WBC and platelets. I had my last radiation in August of 17, my last chemo on April 6th, 2018. The blood tests last week show the WBC and RBC are about normal now, with the platelets still a bit low. The doc says I can start doing normal stuff again now, but try not to get cut. It is the platelets that cause clotting.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Freak accident, some guy lost some limbs two coves up working on his dock after getting a flesh eating parasite. I still get in there and my dogs lick me while skeeters eat me too. If you're scared to live life, you're already dead :cheers:

I wonder with women with that their teeth will blind you, get licked by dogs?