This Is What Propaganda Accomplishes

Thread starter #1
Yeaaaup!

It's happening everyday in the MSM so blatantly everyday, with every agenda motivated issue being discussed on a VERY large scale.

The level of leftist propaganda is so intense right now that you'd think some would actually catch on.....but NOPE.

PopPop

Our distractions have allowed the enemy to become ominous.

shdw633

Again, another online poll that I can take five times on all the computers/cell phones and tablets that I have. They are just not credible anymore.

Thread starter #5
Again, another online poll that I can take five times on all the computers/cell phones and tablets that I have. They are just not credible anymore.
It doesn't matter that it's not credible to you and me. It is to a lot of low information morons that actually vote. See PopPop's #3 above. You can go over to The Hill or Politico and see for yourself how widespread the stupid is.

JustUs4All

Sweeper Upper Mod
If this weren't serious it would be funny. The pollsters asks that you guess at what is going to happen then uses the poor guesses to scare people of less intellect. If the poll had not shown the desired result it would have been round filed.

shdw633

It doesn't matter that it's not credible to you and me. It is to a lot of low information morons that actually vote. See PopPop's #3 above. You can go over to The Hill or Politico and see for yourself how widespread the stupid is.
I agree about the low information morons that are out there; however, if the majority do get back money they are going to look at this poll and question it. I have no doubt that people in the states that had their sales taxes deduction in the northeast might be all on those online polls trying to make a statement, but if your the average Joe in most of the other states you are laughing at this thing and not taking it seriously because you got paid.

Ruger#3

Yeah well having a job can be a distraction.
True dat, the tax man took a pretty good bite this year.
My fault didn’t pay attention to a change.
Busy makin a living and didn’t catch it.
It’s been a good year even with the end of year hit.