This kind of crap makes me sick.

gordon 2

It would be interesting to hear his own logic for the plane and the heavenly logic on it. I understand that this man says he walks with God --that the Lord and him talk regularly... His idea of a personal relationship is not white wash! Personal relationship is the meat and wine of his message.

He is a very interesting person. I don't discount his motives, nor those he claims are the Lord's regards his walk...

I bet if he is a little bit into the days he has left on earth ( he is not a young pup) with the message God has for him to preach--- he's looking for speed! :D

But really on the other hand I don't know why he wants people to pay for the plane. He is use to money, had it before he was in the ministry. If he sold everything he's got, it would probably pay a good chuck of it-- so says the internet... LOL

Also, he claims he once gave the pastor of a small church 8000 dollars cash money from bills in his pocket... just because and not long after he was "saved". This was when he was a young pup. Maybe he's kept the habit and we don't know... His mission focus seems to be all about promoting the great commission and that the Lord is coming soon-- and not so much in social work. But maybe he is...

Again he is very interesting... his views on Catholics :D for example( which he claims he was once) are stereotypical as with those of others like him with only a superficial understanding and experience within, however his testimony, his faith and mission seem exceptionally genuine and not superficial at all.

I think it is the remnant Catholic in him that makes him such a good Pentecostal... and the american in him that makes him think that a 54 million private jet is what's needed. :D We are all from somewhere.

He has a testimony of a " to heaven experience" where he talked with Abraham, Jonah and saw Moses... also Paul... and they were on a first name bases with him, so... I think I know where his heart is at. Again I'd like to hear his explanation for the plane...more in detail. ( I wonder what Jonah in heaven thinks of it?)

Last edited:

gordon 2

He claims that he goes out of his way to give Alms in secret which would explain why there is not mention of relief, hunger relief, charity.

See 41 min mark of this vid, where he explains the biblical reason why alms should be kept secret and that he and his ministry do keep it secret: somethin about the dignity of the receiver is protected by secrecy. ( don't worry about where the vid starts just scroll back... to 41 min mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpOGOMahnuw&t=3749s

Last edited:

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
re:

It doesn't really bother me except the asking for $$$. If you wholly put your trust in God then why do you have to ask?

Plenty of ministries have planes to help their ministry. Most you don't hear about because you never heard them asking for $$$.

If God wants a ministry to have such a plane for His purposes, he will provide!

Jesus wouldn't need an airplane. He is coming on the clouds!

Spineyman

He is a wolf in sheep's clothing and he is fleecing the sheep, but rest assured it will not bode well with him when he stands on judgement day!

gordon 2

He is a wolf in sheep's clothing and he is fleecing the sheep, but rest assured it will not bode well with him when he stands on judgement day![/QUOTE

Did he come into his wealth by the ministry( money from the offerings) or from personal business?

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
It doesn't really bother me except the asking for $$$.

Not ONE mention of Jesus in his "What We Believe." page.

Asking for 300+ dollars per message to save his messages for perpetuity.......per message. So much could be said about this. Just how much does a gigabite of storage cost?
How much does the Gospel of Christ cost? It's stood the test of time pretty well.

What bothers me most is he is misleading lost souls. He'll get his millstone soon enough.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
re:

Well I can't say I checked him out! But...

Matthew 7
21 Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

That scripture alone should make every believer tremble and do lots of self-evaluation of their relationship with God! We must be sure we are walking with the Lord and not deceiving ourselves!

SemperFiDawg

He is a wolf in sheep's clothing and he is fleecing the sheep, but rest assured it will not bode well with him when he stands on judgement day![/QUOTE

Did he come into his wealth by the ministry( money from the offerings) or from personal business?

I guessing based on the fact that everything he does comes with a price tag that he's not "independently" wealthy.

SemperFiDawg

Love this quote.

Both televangelists defended their use of private jets during a joint appearance on Copeland’s program, saying that commercial airlines are filled with “a bunch of demons” that get in the way of their busy schedules.

Not exactly a WWJD approach, avoiding the sinners and all. Yep this guy is flying first class straight to ____ if he doesn't change.

StriperAddict

How can his hearers identify with the boundless grace of God
when so much of the world and riches is grappled in this
"ministry."

Consider...

Phil. 4:12 I know how to be brought low, and I know how
to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned
the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and
need.
13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Verse 13 is often used so presumptuously for wealth and
speaking all negative circumstances away - that no wonder
there is no grounding in faith to those that hear such.

I'd say a request like this ought to have the beloved run
for the hills

::gone: