Staff member
Take a gander. :D

Attachments

• MVC-014S.JPG
    MVC-014S.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 222

Handgunner

Dang Nick, bring a boy to his KNEES why don't ya!!! :whip: :whip:

Lookin' FINE! Maybe once the wind blows from the west I'll step out and take a sniff!

Eat a bowl for me, will ya?!?

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I reckon I could say it wasn`t fitten to eat, but that would be a flat out lie. :p
I`m so dadgum miserable right now I feel like pilin` up under the porch and tryin` to sleep it off. :eek:

Overnight!!! Me and the Redhead had to eat fast cause when Warren comes stragglin` in and finds it there won`t be enough left to draw ants! :rofl: :rofl:

Handgunner

I'd rather you lie to me. :D

labman

Banned
I already have it on the side of the fridge and didn't know it. Thanks I will try it tomorrow and let ya know how it turns out. That bowl sure looks good!

Auchumpkee Creek Assassin

Gone But Not Forgotten
deer chilie is some fine eatin on a cold fall day....kinda warms you up!!!!!!!!!!!

H

HT2

O Can Somebody Please Pass...............

THE ROLAIDS OR THE PEPCID!!!!!!!!!!!

And, if you got any extra toilet paper that would be nice too!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

labman

Banned
I have a pot cookin now. The wife got Jalapinos instead of chillie peppers. It is a bit on the warm side but looks good. I'll tell ya in a few hours.

Handgunner

Mossy0ak270 said:
Delton, care to share? :cheers:
I'm not sure... That bowl don't look big enough for both of us.. :D

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Awright Labman, how`d it turnout? I just got out of the woods, set in the fireplace till I warmed up, then finished up that pot of chili from last night. It`s always better the next day.
I even thought about pore ol` Delton while I was dippin` it up! :rofl:

Handgunner

I bet you did, Nick. I bet you did! :( :bounce:

labman

Banned
Nick it turned out great and Hot as heck. :hair: The wife got diced Jalapinos instead of chillies, so I put just 1 can in and that was about 3/4 of a can to much. It was good though I added 1 can of chili beans at the wifes request. I will cook it this way again. Next time I will make sure she gets the right peppers. :banginghe Thanks for the recipe!

Handgunner

Mossy0ak270 said:
Aww, come on dude! :bounce:
Ok.. ok ok........ But I hope you like cream-cheese and scoops in it! :bounce: