This would RUIN your week!

Tom Borck

Banned
This little fella was crossing the road right in front of a few houses! This is a FIVE foot Eastern Diamondback! A few years back we killed one that was a little over 6 feet. The head is 2 3/4 in wide and would certainly put a hurtin' on you! Got him in the freezer with 5 ft. Timber Rattler and a 3 ft Timber Rattler.

Attachments

• rattlesnake1.JPG
    rattlesnake1.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 229

Echo

Gone But Not Forgotten
Tom,he looks a lot like the one that I was three steps away from stepping on at the club a couple of weeks ago!:speechles Keep thinning the herd!!:D Echo

Handgunner

Yep Tom, that would make a good day go south, QUICK!

My uncles killed one last week about that size... It was 5 - 5 1/2 feet long, 7 rattles and a button. Big around as the end of a ball bat...

With this cooler weather coming, the snakes are gonna be out and about!

smitty

Snake!

Last week I collected a honest 47" copperhead :speechles Walking around looking for some whiteoaks and saw his head and 4"inches sticking out a hole at 1030 am ::huh: I took a arrow out my quiver and was close enough to reach out and poke him in the head,then pulled him out the hole after a little struggle and was quite surprised at the length and width of that raskal :confused: Now I have a nice skin to go along with the 5'8" timber rattler I have :D

CAL

None of them is good,flat ones,round ones,long ones,short ones,live ones,dead ones,anykindof ones! :eek: :eek:

In yore freezer?Ain't right,nobody what keeps er dead snake in tha freezer ain't right!

Tom Borck

Banned
CAL said:
None of them is good,flat ones,round ones,long ones,short ones,live ones,dead ones,anykindof ones! :eek: :eek:

In yore freezer?Ain't right,nobody what keeps er dead snake in tha freezer ain't right!

My mother-in-law has looked in there several times and it scares the heck out of her! It is my freezer for fish, deer, etc....not the family freezer. You can bet that my wife would not let those things in the house!

Stumper

i killed a rattlesnake at my hunting club in Hancock,it's in my freezer.This Friday I will defrost it for this Sat at camp,one of our members hates snakes, it will be placed real close to his camper!