Thumbs up for Sams Bows in Ila

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I know more about alien languages than I do archery.
I read some on this archery section and read y'alls recommended archery shops section and was happy that there was one not far from me in Ila.
Recently my kids got out some old relic archery stuff in the back of our huntin closet. They dusted them off and started shootin out in the yard at an old couch cushion.
That old stuff didn't fit them right and I didn't even have 2 arrows alike.
They kept shootin and showing more interest so I wanted to do them better.
Went to Sams Bows after lookin on here. He was patient with the kids. Wanted to make sure the one good bow we had was properly adjusted for my boy. Got him some new cut to fit arrows! He had a used bow for my girl. Took time to fit and adjust that all up right. He's making her some pink and blue fletching arrows this week.

Just a great experience. Took time to explain what we were buying so we'd understand. Just very satisfied and wanted to share.

GON forum is an outstanding resource!!!!!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Gotta love good quality advice that turns into a great experience. Keep them shooting!

Hunter922

Sam is a great kid... course he's not a kid anymore... but to old folks he is..:)

Tadder

Sam's all about getting kid's of all ages involved in archery. He had too drive back too Mount Eagle,Tenn. too pick his dad up monday and is back now, he'll have those new fletch arrows done soon he's a little behind with the auto breakdown they had sunday night. Thanks for giving Sam a chance too help with your kids SEA TROUT.