Thursday Trail - Oconee, Sinclair, and Jackson

Marks500

That was my first time out to one of your Tournaments Clay. It like it, Run Very well. I like how when we are done you get things done quickly so we can get out of there.

Also in the Live well tank at the weigh in station. Did you put Ice in the water or something? That water seemed really cold in that tank.

CRBass

That was my first time out to one of your Tournaments Clay. It like it, Run Very well. I like how when we are done you get things done quickly so we can get out of there.

Also in the Live well tank at the weigh in station. Did you put Ice in the water or something? That water seemed really cold in that tank.

Mark,

I really appreciate that. We hope to see you at some others soon. The water in the tank from Bobby's well that was drilled a couple miles deep, but I do ice my tank at other lakes if they don't have well water available. The colder the water, the more oxygen it can hold. I do what I can to take care of fish whereever we go. We only lost one fish today. I was able to fizz three others that would not have made it otherwise. We had a couple that were blown up like balloons.

As for who won: Benjie Cleary and David Uselton won with 5 fish weighing 10.40. Big fish was 4.90 today. We had three others weighed in over 4lbs. We paid seven places today and it took 7.15 to get a check. 21 boats competed. Results we will up on www.candroutdoors.com tomorrow.

basstrkr

Thursdays

I have for years wanted a "weekday trail" I hope you success and will try to participate. Your entry fee structure is fine with me, if one can beat two then let it be. You could however split the difference, one man pays $75.

Marks500

Yeah I like the way it is.. I think it is pretty fair with 50.00 per person. When you fish alone its hard to eat the whole entry Fee as it is.

HARLEY

clay.. thanks for a great tournament on jackson. It was my first one i have fished in your thursday trail and i hope to fish many more of them

CRBass

clay.. thanks for a great tournament on jackson. It was my first one i have fished in your thursday trail and i hope to fish many more of them

Very welcome. Thank you for making it out. Looking forward to seeing you again.

HARLEY

if i can win money every time ill be there.. but you know how that goes. we took 3rd and big fish at jackson

Marks500

If I dont have to work I am sure I will be able to make it.

CRBass

We should be over 20 again. Heck, we may even break 30 boats. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

CRBass

We will be at Sugar Creek Marina. I will be set up @ 4am in front of the store the morning of the tournament. We will be fishing from safelight until 1pm. Hope to see you there.

CRBass

We have had quite a few people inquire that have not fished our Thursday Trail. Tomorrow is going to be a blast.