Time for a vacation Driveler #252

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmp1

BANNED
Yep... On my days off me and the boy installed a mini split unit in the Florida room of the house... That room is nothing but window's and we have not been able to keep it cool in the summer or warm in the winter since we moved in! So far, the new unit has held it steady at 69 degrees since last Saturday. Very happy so far and the best part is ... At max load it only draws 15 amps... That's equivalent to a side-by-side refrigerator!

What kind did you get?

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
A teeter inversion table helps me limit going to get my bones cracked.
Hope you feel better.
Got on one yesterday at a friends house, don't know that it really helped, but doc did say I was "in a mess"........I thought he said I was "a hot mess" and told him thanks!:rofl: (just kidding) he said be back next week and he may want me to get an mri......facepalm:
MsH22 likes not having to wear socks and cuddle duds and coats and scarfs and gloves and hats and the list goes on and on.......
I like flip flops and sun dresses and bathing suits on the weekend. :banana::banana:
::ke:who you kiddin, bathing suits all week long!:clap:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Got on one yesterday at a friends house, don't know that it really helped, but doc did say I was "in a mess"........I thought he said I was "a hot mess" and told him thanks!:rofl: (just kidding) he said be back next week and he may want me to get an mri......facepalm:
::ke:who you kiddin, bathing suits all week long!:clap:
Pics or it didn't happen.:love:It takes a few head bounces to get your spine strait on one of those:ROFLMAO:.Being hard of hearing can be a goot thing.(y)

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Had a subway sandwich for lunch. Hopefully Mexican for dinner.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Had a subway sandwich for lunch. Hopefully Mexican for dinner.
Left ova fried runnin gears, fresh corn on da cobb & sliced mater! Oh yeah!
Pics or it didn't happen.:love:It takes a few head bounces to get your spine strait on one of those:ROFLMAO:.Being hard of hearing can be a goot thing.(y)
My friend had it adjusted for her and she's a couple inches shorter than me, but she "operated" it for me and kept telling me to breathe & relax, put me up & down a couple times........ I think I'm gonna go home & get on the heating pad and swap out for ice too......:rolleyes:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Left ova fried runnin gears, fresh corn on da cobb & sliced mater! Oh yeah!

My friend had it adjusted for her and she's a couple inches shorter than me, but she "operated" it for me and kept telling me to breathe & relax, put me up & down a couple times........ I think I'm gonna go home & get on the heating pad and swap out for ice too......:rolleyes:
I can only go to 60 degree. Can't get it adjusted for my size.No way I'm doing a complete inversion.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Cajub stuffed pork loin, Dr'd up poke n beans, Italian bread toast.

Keebs, hope you get some relief soon.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
I can only go to 60 degree. Can't get it adjusted for my size.No way I'm doing a complete inversion.
I did! Hands hit da floor & so did my keys! :rofl:
Thunder in the area.
send it this way, please ma'm!
Cajub stuffed pork loin, Dr'd up poke n beans, Italian bread toast.

Keebs, hope you get some relief soon.
Thanks, I hope so too, I'll have monster this weekend and he'd rather me be more active than what this pain is allowing! That lunch sho sounds goot!!:clap:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I did! Hands hit da floor & so did my keys! :rofl:
send it this way, please ma'm!

Thanks, I hope so too, I'll have monster this weekend and he'd rather me be more active than what this pain is allowing! That lunch sho sounds goot!!:clap:

My brother has a teeter and I've borrowed it a couple times for weeks at a time. I like what it does for me, buy it hurts the top of my feet while inverted. I've done it barefooted, with shoes, just sox, etc., it hurt either way.

I'd like to try an inversion chair.....

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
My brother has a teeter and I've borrowed it a couple times for weeks at a time. I like what it does for me, buy it hurts the top of my feet while inverted. I've done it barefooted, with shoes, just sox, etc., it hurt either way.

I'd like to try an inversion chair.....
I was barefooted, didn't bother me, I guess I need to try it more than once.......... I had planned to be gone before now, but the universe is not working in my favor.facepalm::rofl:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Ain't Nevada seen one of them tables, but my boy had a half body brace that helped his fushion grow back together and it worked. Looked liked a star wars movie while he was wearing it. You know, those troopers. lol.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Howdy partners.....

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Got a nice little light shower....surface dampness is about all though. Cooled off for a minit.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
rain all around me in the mtns but nothing here

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
75 and 81% humidity outside

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Chief that is close. You had some rain though didn't you?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Chief that is close. You had some rain though didn't you?

Yeah, a short lived light shower. Enough to get the grass good and wet. Pavement sidewalk was dry under a nice Dogwood

Status
Not open for further replies.