Time for a vacation Driveler #252

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good Morning Wycliff.

Maybe this music will help somewhat for this thread. If not maybe somebody else might help us out this morning.

I will be taking my annual summer vacation soon and every year, I think about this song because since 1988, I have gone down to Florida and played golf for a week with my friends from New York, Kentucky and Missouri. Even by 10 AM each day, it is hotter than a boiled owl down there too according to my golfing buddy from Missouri.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:cheers: Good job Wy, EE, lets get this party started!:fine:
MORNING!!:biggrin2:

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Morning ya"ll. This is a good start.Gonna be hot today.Keeps lots of water close by.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Already sticky out there. Can believe how wet I got trimming shrubs.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
EE, are you able to play golf again?

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin Folks!

Fixin to head out, slept a couple extra hours.

It’s actually chilly up here with a brisk wind and heading home to those stifling hot temps. :rolleyes:

Holler later!

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Mornin Folks!

Fixin to head out, slept a couple extra hours.

It’s actually chilly up here with a brisk wind and heading home to those stifling hot temps. :rolleyes:

Holler later!
Safe travels

champ

Morning everyone. We're having a hippy gathering up here in the mountains. Took me about ten minutes to get out of my driveway due to all the charter buses going out Hwy 115 West bound. I bet them Folks are having a blast!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Gave the dealership my bottom drive off price and they just called back. Only 200.00 above my bottom dollar. I think I'll take it. Save me a couple grand. :banana:

Last edited:

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
tell them about that awesome flop award you just got they'll go $200 under your bottom dolla

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Seriously. I got the quote on line and it was a LOT less than what was on the sticker at the dealership when I went to look at it. So, I'm really doing pretty good. GO ME! :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.