time to declare ANTIFA as a domestic terrorist organization

zedex

We all know t
Their actions are criminal, we see it. What they are doing is not a demonstration nor is it peaceful.
They know what they are doing is criminal too. That's why they hide their faces.
Portland's mayor is a supporter of antifa and as such, forbids police interference for the most part. He is criminal too.

I've seen antifa at work in Vancouver, Victoria, Seattle and Portland. The only time I've seen them physically shut down was at a rally on the Capitol grounds in Victoria. The rcmp didnt do it, Victoria police did. Then it became a matter of power because Victoria police are just that while the rcmp are a federal police force. Antifa got what they wanted..... internal security conflict.
The rcmp claim as a federal police they have jurisdiction but Victoria police say since the Capitol grounds are in the city, it's their dog to pet.
Rioting, looting, assault, property damage.... where you see antifa, you see these things. They are an international terrorist organization and must be dealt with as such.

What good is declaring them a domestic terrorist group? Start killing them in the streets by the hundreds. They will surely stop then.
If declared a terrorist group, governments would have to stop issuing them parade permits and it would open them to investigation by the FBI, who would find out who is behind the masks that those cowards wear.

If declared a terrorist group, governments would have to stop issuing them parade permits and it would open them to investigation by the FBI, who would find out who is behind the masks that those cowards wear.
Find those people and kill them too. :bounce:

I have no patience with seditionists or tyrants anymore and if the cops step out of line a little bit putting them down who am I to complain?:bounce:
We never complain about a little heavy handed law enforcement at the Trailer Park, especially when its needed to maintain the Land Lords policy of good decent living.

We never complain about a little heavy handed law enforcement at the Trailer Park, especially when its needed to maintain the Land Lords policy of good decent living.
There's nothing in this world that will change your real bad attitude better than the PoPo bouncing you around a little bit.