Time to put away a toy

gunnurse

I admit it. I’ve become addicted to the game Word Cookies. It’s a game where seven letters are arranged at random and you have to arrange them to form words. Three, four, five, six, and seven letter words. It is like Scramlets on steroids.

I was on my way to the hardware this morning and realized that I was rearranging letters to form words on the puzzle that I was working on when I left the house in my mind. I gotta stop.

Who wants to bet that a good lawyer couldn’t get a million dollar settlement from someone who had a distracted driving wreck while visualizing letters flying through their head. I really gotta stop. No Word Cookies for a week.

I could start a business rehabilitating Word Cookie addicts. I could be rich. I HAVE TO STOP!!

gunnurse

MONEY!!! :banana:

gunnurse

By the way, I’m 45 levels into it and have intentionally never used a “hint”. Tell your girlfriend that I have like 12,500 coins. It’s a sickness, I tell ya!

See, lm not even playing it and it’s got me.

PappyHoel

You'd be thinking about something else (fill in the blank)

gunnurse

Even addicts have standards. I don’t Google and I don’t use the hints. And- I already know most of the definitions of the words. :biggrin2:

georgia_home

Wife and I play independently.

I am around 8k gold, wife around 2k.

Trigabby

STOP : tops, opts, opt, spot, top... Dangit, now I'm doing it.

gunnurse

You forgot pot and pots. facepalm: