time to rename the falcon's

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
You could clearly see he was out and it wasn't even close. The kick catch interference was bogus as well.

Oh well another Sunday for the Falcons

Yep he stopped coming forward and it still hit his foot.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Go Falcons!!!!!
Gettin closer!!!

tr21

hey just in case y'all didn't watch the buzzards almost won ! but they got another mark in the loss column, they really looked good. Dan Quinn is the best coach in the NFL, MATT RYAN is the best qb , and the buzzards are the best team...… they just don't realize it yet :ROFLMAO:

DannyW

Matt Ryan for HOF. Best stats EVER for a QB that doesn’t win anything meaningful.

Matt Ryan went 30 for 36 and 356 yards passing. He had 4 TDs and no interceptions. The offense gained 444 total yards and held over a 5 minute edge in time of possession. They gained 31 first downs and scored 33 points.

What more can you expect from your QB? And PLEASE don't answer "win". That is an emotional, simplistic, arm-waving response expected from someone who doesn't understand the complexities of team sports.

Matt Ryan did his job today, very well in fact. The defense, the coaches, and to some degree the place kicker, did not.

A couple weeks ago I did not think Dan Quinn would be our coach next year. Now I think he may not be the coach in November. He has lost this team and no amount of witty slogans will save his job.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I hadn't watch a Falcon game since they lost Super Bowl. Just to think what I could done with 30 years of Sunday afternoons.
HUNT DEER!
I root for the falcons to win but I waste my time hunting while they’re losing.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Don’t take it out on the stadium because the Falcons stink up the place. Great place for Bama to play the challenger in the SECCG.

Gold Ranger

being the disgrace they are it is unfair to falcon's, which are at the upper end of the chain in birds. im thinking maybe something like the buzzards or sparrows . y'all have any other idea's ? just imagine The Atlanta Buzzards playing at the Roadkill Stadium !!! :ROFLMAO:

Buzzards feast on the dead. Atlanta is not the buzzard in that scenario.

Big7

The Oracle
Don’t take it out on the stadium because the Falcons stink up the place. Great place for Bama to play the challenger in the SECCG.

That won't be the dawg's.
Count on that.?

tr21

if you can't be the best, ya mine as well be the worst! the buzzards have that spot wrapped up :ROFLMAO:

SpotandStalk

The only question left for the Falcons is how long before Quinn is fired...