Time to shut it down

ProAngler

I have been on GON deer forum reading every single post for so long that it is impossible to not be annoyed at every post because it has all become so repetitive. At the same time I also feel compelled to comment on every post. What should I do? I’m thinking it’s probably best for all to just shut down commenting and only have the search function at this point. Tired of getting upset everytime I see a topic get posted that just got discussed 3 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
I have been on GON deer forum reading every single post for so long that it is impossible to not be annoyed at every post because it has all become so repetitive. At the same time I also feel compelled to comment on every post. What should I do? I’m thinking it’s probably best for all to just shut down commenting and only have the search function at this point. Tired of getting ****ed everytime I see a topic get posted that just got discussed 3 years ago.

Invent a new deer topic and we will post something new deer related especially just for you to read.:fine:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I have been on GON deer forum reading every single post for so long that it is impossible to not be annoyed at every post because it has all become so repetitive. At the same time I also feel compelled to comment on every post. What should I do? I’m thinking it’s probably best for all to just shut down commenting and only have the search function at this point. Tired of getting ****ed everytime I see a topic get posted that just got discussed 3 years ago.

Not to slam you or anything.......But, There is nothing new to discuss. Just the many different viewpoints.
I can’t believe you actually read every post. If that is the case you may want to consider finding something else to occupy your time.

krizia829

I think it's time you find a new hobby. :type:

ThatredneckguyJamie

I hate the whole "there's a search feature for that" answer..if I wanted to search for the answer I'd have just used Google and pulled up 754,294 results on that topic...I joined a forum because I wanted to have a discussion...not look at discussions people had 7 years ago

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I hate the whole "there's a search feature for that" answer..if I wanted to search for the answer I'd have just used Google and pulled up 754,294 results on that topic...I joined a forum because I wanted to have a discussion...not look at discussions people had 7 years ago

You're from Florduh, nobody cares what you think.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Man I just look at the thread titles and if I see something that interests me I read for a while and if it gets dull I move on. You might think about taking a break from the forum. I took a five year break from this place and am really enjoying it since I came back.

you mad bro?

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Been here for more than 18 years. Not nearly as much nowadays because there's info and entertainment everywhere and it's not been my full time, part time job for the last 10 years, but I still slip by daily for a little dose of Woodys.

I guess I'll probably stick around until GON closes the doors.

Last edited: