Today

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Started with a bacon, egg, and cheese wrap. Then lunch in Cades Cove was ham / cheese / lettuce / olive……I think she called them pin wraps pin wheels or something. Fruit snacks, shrimp…….then supper was mixed veggies, brussel sprouts with bacon and red pepper, burgers…….all grilled over charcoal at the cabin…..And I took a 45 nap on a blanket in Cades Cove.

Bout to walk downtown and hunt some ice cream. Been a good day with my valentine. Seen deer and turkey.
IMG_3748.jpegIMG_3772.jpegIMG_3814.jpegIMG_3816.jpegIMG_3815.jpegIMG_3817.jpegIMG_3773.jpeg

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Started with a bacon, egg, and cheese wrap. Then lunch in Cades Cove was ham / cheese / lettuce / olive……I think she called them pin wraps pin wheels or something. Fruit snacks, shrimp…….then supper was mixed veggies, brussel sprouts with bacon and red pepper, burgers…….all grilled over charcoal at the cabin…..And I took a 45 nap on a blanket in Cades Cove.

Bout to walk downtown and hunt some ice cream. Been a good day with my valentine. Seen deer and turkey.
View attachment 1288890View attachment 1288891View attachment 1288892View attachment 1288894View attachment 1288893View attachment 1288895View attachment 1288896
Looks like someone planed right.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
That’d be me. I’ll take that credit!! lol

Honestly - one thing I have to admit is my wife has her stuff in order. All I had to do is make reservations. She’ll take care of it from there…..even packing my bags.
Gotta give credit where credit is due. :cheers:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Looks great!!! Great views too!! I love me some Cades Cove!!!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Got any snow on that side of the mountains this morning? It's white over here.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Got any snow on that side of the mountains this morning? It's white over here.
No Sir. Unless it’s on top in higher elevations. Snow was still on the ground between Cherokee and Gatlinburg on the mountain pass near the highest points.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
That’d be me. I’ll take that credit!! lol

Honestly - one thing I have to admit is my wife has her stuff in order. All I had to do is make reservations. She’ll take care of it from there…..even packing my bags.

Does she give classes? :huh: :bounce: