Too late for forage soybeans?

I have a 1.25 acre field I want to plant in Eagles Forage soybeans this year. I realize August is a little late but thinking maybe if I use 2 bags they will have a chance? Plan is to plant this Saturday 25th. Any suggestions?

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
If your deer have never tasted soybeans before you have a slim chance, knowing that the beans will be killed off at first hard frost. Probably won't have time to make pods.

If your deer have tasted them before and you have bought the seed, you might consider holding off and planting them with your fall mix, just to add a little ice cream (dessert) for this fall. I'm sitting on a bunch of regular AG beans to do just the same (thanks Cal!!)

If you've bought the beans already, you can hold them to next year, but germination might be reduced a little.

If you haven't bought the beans, just go with a fall mix.

Normally plant feeding frenzy but just wanted to do something diff this year..no Eagle seed dealers around me so ended up just going to bass pro and getting 80 lbs of crush mean beans..going to stick them in the ground Saturday we’ll see what happens yeeyee