Top 5 Current CFB “Coaches”

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Mizz JB, Actually the seasons have went just fine with OSU in the playoffs more times then not but Day has to get over the hump as James said. Jb you do realize Day was a kick away from being a NC coach in his first 4 years of being a head coach with only 5 loses in those years. Can you let me know all the other coaches that have been that close in their first 4 years of head coaching experience? It's really amazing how close Days start as a head coach mirror's Kirbys. There are Buckeye fans whining about Day just like many pup fans did about Kirby in his first 4 to 6 years. Many right here posting in this thread. Lol
And James, I do agree with you I was only giving food for thought.
I agree, I'm just saying that Kirby wouldn't have any problem being at least as successful at OSU as Day has been. It's really a moot point because I don't think the buck nuts would have welcomed (or been behind) Kirby after his tenure at Bama and I know UGA wouldn't have welcomed Day down here lol!
Kirby has the good fortune of being a native son. He got a little leeway his 1st yr from the fans.