Trackrock Fall Hammer-in

Anvil Head

Trackrock Hammer-in
Fall Event 2013

Notice: Open to all & no admission fees
Date: Weekend of September 27th – 28th
Directions: WWW.TRACKROCK.COM

Activities: Bladesmithing, Hawk forging, Leather Crafting, Forge Building, Anything Knife Related
Who: Anyone interested in knives, knife making, hawks, leather work, collecting, trading, etc. Watch, meet and talk with several talented bladesmiths, master leather craftsmen, collectors, etc.
Watch old discarded steel, scrap metal, wood and bone transformed into functional works of art.

General: Craftsmen from several states, finished knives on display, collections on display, etc. Family oriented event, Behave! No unsafe or reckless behavior will be tolerated.

Additional: “Iron in the Hat” event Saturday to help fund event. Please bring usable item for this event. A chance to pick up valuable plunder - knifemaking materials, parts and pieces. Strictly voluntary, participation encouraged.

Accommodations: Full hook-up & primitive camping available (check web site), Trackrock is an excellent campground and very well maintained. Several motels near: Blairsville and Young Harris. Contact Trackrock Campground for further information at above website.

Saturday BBQ: Saturday lunch is catered on site at cost. You must RSVP by September 14th to partake in this lunch. Limited vending on site so bring your eats/drinks otherwise.

Please contact me by pm if you wish to participate, or need further information about the event.

Knife Raffle: Custom carved knife handle
donated by Grits. Proceeds go toward the
purchase of major equipment to be used
at future events. Grits (H.N.)

Listen folks, in the past some have RSVP'd for the BBQ lunch by just saying "I'll be there".
This is not helpful in anyway. Please be specific I need full name or names (not forum pseudonyms or nicknames) and number of those planning to eat.
No guessing anymore, there are just too many.
Thanks,
Carl Rex

Note: There is limited vending on site....coke machine & ice. You are responsible for your meals and drinks with the exeption of the Saturday lunch - you pay the cook for this.

Last edited: