Trade war???

chase870

Possum Sox
I wonder what type of minor issues I'll have at the Canadian border this October when I cross? They tend to poke back sometimes

MudDucker

Staff member
They will charge you a tariff on your duck carcasses.

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
Seems like the rules for going in and out of Canada change all the time. I've been many times. One year it was no firewood in. Another it was no potatoes in. Another it was no reptile skin of any kind in. One year it was no deer meat out. Another it was just no bones out. Another, no skull or spine out. A few years ago, you could bring back the whole deer. Guts and all. Weird.

chase870

Possum Sox
I go every year sometimes twice. DUI is a felony so if you have 1 in ten years or 2 in your lifetime it can be a trip killer

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Canada is a European wannabe country. They can’t decide from one day to the next whether to speak French or English let alone decide intelligent border regulations. Somewhat like us.

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
I go every year sometimes twice. DUI is a felony so if you have 1 in ten years or 2 in your lifetime it can be a trip killer

You can still get through with one but you'd better have your t's crossed and i's dotted before you get to the border. Seen a poor kid from Washington, GA get turned around at International Falls and his 3 buddies got through. 24 hour drive back home solo.

chase870

Possum Sox
I have a certificate of rehabilitation from the Canadian Government. It took some paperwork but worth the efffort

Barebowyer

Manitoba, near Strathclair, Leaving here Sept 27 to MN, will be up North on the 30th. Hunting October 1-8th or so

Barebowyer

Holla at me when you're up there....The 7th is good as we plan to sleep in that morning and work on finishing up a blind build we started on last year for our friend up there. I will PM you my number