Traditional Bowhunters of GA 3D Shoot

chenryiv

Fellow Bowhunters,

The Traditional Bowhunters of GA with be hosting our annual Northern Zone Shoot on March 14, 2020 at the Bent Bow Farm, the home of Joe and Kim Coots at 949 Liberty Church Rd, Ranger, GA 30734.

We’ll have a few bows on hand for for those of you that have never shot a trad bow, but would like to. We will also have a trading blanket area for any trad archery items that you want to trade/sell or donate.

As always, Joe and Kim will be preparing delicious brisket and special sauce to go along with the covered dishes provided by our members.

Joe and Al Chapman will be giving a presentation on technique for turkey hunting with a trad bow. Bring your calls, and gear and get ready for a awesome class.

If you have any questions please call Crispin Henry at 404-939-2495 or Todd Cook at (404) 867-4953.

We look forward to seeing you and making new friends.

Attachments

• 91CDB8D2-8C56-4476-907B-4005B0A087B0.png
    91CDB8D2-8C56-4476-907B-4005B0A087B0.png
    369.5 KB · Views: 11

splatek

UAEC
I hope I will be able to swing by and make this, because the central zone shoot was a blast!
Lil man and I are planning to hit the Chattahoochee clean up day for a little community service, but if time permits we will roll on across the mountain and shoot our bows, too.
The central zone shoot was a blast and I learned a ton!

dutchman

Guys, this would be a good opportunity to try traditional archery, if you have that notion.

I have bows and arrows that I can let you shoot to see if you like this sort of thing well enough to give it a spin. I'll bring 5 or 6 bows with arrows that I know will work and my tool box to get you dialed in.

Come see us...

chenryiv

TTT

Kris87

Is anyone from the Athens area going? I have some original Rothhaar Snuffers from the early 90's I'd like to send to the shoot. Donate to the club.

chenryiv

Looking forward to see you guys tomorrow. Looks like good weather...not too hot and not too cold?

chenryiv

Is anyone from the Athens area going? I have some original Rothhaar Snuffers from the early 90's I'd like to send to the shoot. Donate to the club.
Thanks Kris.