tranny sexually assaults 5 year old girl in bathroom

Slewfoot

I have no words regarding "Dude" that I can place here or anywhere for that matter. This kind of thing is where the LBGTQ and progressive movement should not feel pushback from a good moral society but rather a call to arms.

StanB1

A five year old boy who “identifies as gender fluid” is a total crock. He probably can’t even tie his own shoes. Check your plumbing, then you’ll know what bathroom to use. The Law of Unintended Consequences will be in play.

Last edited:

ambush80

A male childhood friend of my neighbor's daughter is now living as a woman (I'll call him "V"). He looks pretty good as one, too, except he's like 7 ft. tall. I bet straight men buy him drinks and try to pick him up all the time. I would prefer him hiking up his miniskirt and peeing in the urinal next to me in the Men's room than him peeing in the private stall next to my 10 year old daughter in the Lady's room. My daughter says she might not mind if it was "V" but she wouldn't like it if it was a stranger. We had a talk about this article just now and we had a talk about transgenderism yesterday because she told me there was a 14 girl who called herself a boy at the cabin she stayed at with her friends. I told her about gender dysphoria and autogynephelia and she understood the concepts well. I told her that they're mental illnesses like Schizophrenia and Body Integrity Disorder. At first she didn't want to think of transgenderism as a mental illness but after we discussed the other two kinds of mental illness she recognized that they were the same kind of thing. We agreed that we shouldn't treat people with mental illnesses badly and that we should be compassionate towards them. I also told her that I think that some people today want to normalize aberrant behavior or even glorify it. She admitted that she sees it that way as well. I told her that a little kid or even a 14 year old might not know what they truly think and feel about their sexuality yet and that they might just be enjoying the attention and the praise.

At a talent show at my daughter's school a little boy sang the Kacey Musgraves song Biscuits dressed in a pink cowboy hat. It was obvious to me that the kid was as queer as "V" was when he was little and there was no way to pray or beat the gay out of either of them. Their kind have always been around and I'm glad that it's fallen out of favor to beat them up or ridicule them. I've changed my mind on the subject. People should use the bathroom of their biological sex.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

ambush80

A five year old boy who “identifies as gender fluid” is a total crock. He probably can’t even tie his own shoes. Check your plumbing, then you’ll know what bathroom to use. The Law of Unintended Consequences will be in play.
I wouldn't be surprised if he had other behavioral issues. He probably need help and not encouragement for his behavior.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
People are born XX or XY. No exceptions.
Bathrooms should be labeled that way. No exceptions.

If there is a rarer than rare exception to that, accommodations should be made. But it wouldn't be a nationwide problem.

ambush80

There's hope for you yet. :biggrin2:
"If my reasons are good enough for believing what I believe, you will helplessly believe what I believe. "

--Sam Harris

Things I overheard in the men's room prior to a Sam Harris event:

"Look, Man, you gotta follow the preponderance of evidence".

:flag::cheers:

Thread starter #18

hawglips

Hard to believe that the NCAA, ACC and the entire nation jumped on NC for our bathroom law a few years back. It takes a sick society to do something like that.

Cmp1

Swamp Yankee OABA Recipient
Hard to believe that the NCAA, ACC and the entire nation jumped on NC for our bathroom law a few years back. It takes a sick society to do something like that.
NC sure isn’t like it was,,,,shame

drhunter1

This is a fallen world.