tranny sexually assaults 5 year old girl in bathroom

PopPop

Most of this nonsense is cultivated.
You can cultivate mental disorders.
I am expecting these crops to bear ever more fruit.

NOYDB

The parents need to be horsewhipped and the "educators" need to be shot on site and dumped in a dumpster and set on fire.
Spike for their head in front of school. Parents too.

ambush80

Most of this nonsense is cultivated.
You can cultivate mental disorders.
I am expecting these crops to bear ever more fruit.
I agree with you that present popular culture normalizes and celebrates a pathological condition. I think it's good that queers don't get bullied or killed like they used to. How do you determine which kids REALLY have gender dysphoria and which ones don't and how would you deal with them?

PopPop

I agree with you that present popular culture normalizes and celebrates a pathological condition. I think it's good that queers don't get bullied or killed like they used to. How do you determine which kids REALLY have gender dysphoria and which ones don't and how would you deal with them?
Actually you do not agree with me. Try again.

How do you determine which kids REALLY have gender dysphoria and which ones don't and how would you deal with them?
Easy. If they have the "gear" of one sex but think they are actually the opposite sex - there's your sign. They need to be got to a shrink ricky tick and if their parents object or interfere horse whip the parents.

ambush80

Easy. If they have the "gear" of one sex but think they are actually the opposite sex - there's your sign. They need to be got to a shrink ricky tick and if their parents object or interfere horse whip the parents.
Sounds a bit authoritarian, but, OK.

How do you weed out the ones that are just doing it to be "cool". First I think we should stop making it seem "cool", but I think that making it seem cool may be the result of overkill in just trying to stop them from getting beat up or killed.

ambush80

I would argue against the pathological conclusion.
Certainly they aren't all truly gender dysphoric and some are doing it for attention, but perhaps the condition was more prevalent then previously thought and the new acceptance has caused more of them to be "out". There are probably varying degrees of it like any other disease. How should they be dealt with? Institutionalized?

How do you weed out the ones that are just doing it to be "cool". First I think we should stop making it seem "cool", but I think that making it seem cool may be the result of overkill in just trying to stop them from getting beat up or killed.
Yes, it is authoritarian because it's about the mental and physical health of the child. Any adult parent that would either encourage or let their child get off the track like that and not seek help for them needs to be horsewhipped, plain and simple because they are not taking care of their child. I don't tolerate abusive or neglectful parents. Their offspring are worth 10 of the parents.

The ones doing it to be "cool" still have a problem and they need to be scared straight. The ones that truly have the problem need psychiatric care until they are cured.

PopPop

We can't stop it from seeming cool, too many people think that it is cool. It would take some draconian, authoritarian measures to do so.
My wife's uncle who recently passed was a homosexual his entire life. He never flaunted it. Everyone knew it, no one was bothered by it. He was the music director in his church, taught several generations of kids piano and singing. He was a delightful Man who knew the value of discretion.

StanB1

NYC birth certificates to offer third gender category
https://www.oann.com/nyc-birth-certificates-to-offer-third-gender-category/

Wingnuts in authority on the left are doing everything in their power to cater to the gender-confused segment of society. It’s hard for me to understand that these politicians actually garner enough support to remain in office. Says a lot about the direction this country is headed in.