tranny sexually assaults 5 year old girl in bathroom

NOYDB

Yes, it is authoritarian because it's about the mental and physical health of the child. Any adult parent that would either encourage or let their child get off the track like that and not seek help for them needs to be horsewhipped, plain and simple because they are not taking care of their child. I don't tolerate abusive or neglectful parents. Their offspring are worth 10 of the parents.

The ones doing it to be "cool" still have a problem and they need to be scared straight. The ones that truly have the problem need psychiatric care until they are cured.
It can not be cured. And no reason it should. I can be in a stadium with 10,000 gays and it doesn't affect me the slightest.

I do wonder about those that are so sure they are gay bait. That what the gays might be doing is a major concern of theirs.

PopPop

It can not be cured. And no reason it should. I can be in a stadium with 10,000 gays and it doesn't affect me the slightest.

I do wonder about those that are so sure they are gay bait. That what the gays might be doing is a major concern of theirs.
What is gay bait?

That is a new one on me. I have known a lot of men in my life and have never met one that thought they were "gay bait".

NOYDB

What is gay bait?
People that think they are so irresistible that all gays around them are excited and will act out.

NOYDB

That is a new one on me. I have known a lot of men in my life and have never met one that thought they were "gay bait".
Didn't work on you. Try a different cologne.

ambush80

We can't stop it from seeming cool, too many people think that it is cool. It would take some draconian, authoritarian measures to do so.
My wife's uncle who recently passed was a homosexual his entire life. He never flaunted it. Everyone knew it, no one was bothered by it. He was the music director in his church, taught several generations of kids piano and singing. He was a delightful Man who knew the value of discretion.
Being a closet gay seems doable. It's harder for a trans. Was he discreet because he didn't want extra attention, so that he could move about society without hassle? Do you know how he felt about the younger generations being more accepting of gayness? Was he wistful that he didn't have as much acceptance in his youth?

What else should people be discrete about?

PopPop

Being a closet gay seems doable. It's harder for a trans. Was he discreet because he didn't want extra attention, so that he could move about society without hassle? Do you know how he felt about the younger generations being more accepting of gayness? Was he wistful that he didn't have as much acceptance in his youth?

What else should people be discrete about?
I never saw him with young male Friends, he was often seen with men of his own age group. He was also an Army veteran who saw action in Korea. His band of Brothers stayed in touch, throughout their lives, they honored him at his funeral. They all knew he was gay, even as a young soldier.
Discretion is part of ones character, his was exemplary. Indiscretion would have hurt him first and most, I think that applies to most of us, in most of our private matters.

Why does the Gay community enjoy representation far beyond their actual percentage of the population, why do they need extra rights, why does every Sitcom have to have at least one cast in the program, what is the deal of flying your sexual identity like a flag?

ambush80

Why does the Gay community enjoy representation far beyond their actual percentage of the population, why do they need extra rights, why does every Sitcom have to have at least one cast in the program, what is the deal of flying your sexual identity like a flag?
I think it's a bit of overkill; an over adjustment to try to compensate for the rest of history when they were treated badly.

The bathroom shenanigans were certain to happen from the moment the idiotic idea was hatched for the whole gender identity bullcrap.

Five year old kids ?

Complete and total idiots brought this situation into being.

I think it's a bit of overkill; an over adjustment to try to compensate for the rest of history when they were treated badly.

So now we have to endure gayness reparations ?

ambush80

Which is why it is likely to backlash. Decent folks are getting tired of all of this nonesense.
Actually it is sure to backlash.
Probably already has to some degree. Some analysts have said the nonsense made the ground fertile for a Trump Presidency. Sounds plausible to me.

ambush80

The bathroom shenanigans were certain to happen from the moment the idiotic idea was hatched for the whole gender identity bullcrap.

Five year old kids ?

Complete and total idiots brought this situation into being.
So now we have to endure gayness reparations ?
Maybe, kinda. It's like haggling over anything.

Last edited:

PopPop

Probably already has to some degree. Some analysts have said the nonsense made the ground fertile for a Trump Presidency. Sounds plausible to me.
No doubt. Lots of people, like me, do not care for some of Trumps mannerisms, but we like his substance. Nevermind the insane alternative of Hillary Clinton and her rabid followers.

ambush80

What would the Lefty version of Trump look like? Just as obnoxious but Lefty with the same kind of star cred? Michael Moore? John Stewart?

ambush80

No doubt. Lots of people, like me, do not care for some of Trumps mannerisms, but we like his substance. Nevermind the insane alternative of Hillary Clinton and her rabid followers.
My brother in Vancouver got into a scrap with a female colleague that tried to pull some #MeeToo,Eh on him. Turned him deep red. He used his dual citizenship and wrote in a straight "R" ticket in Delaware.