tranny sexually assaults 5 year old girl in bathroom

4HAND

Yes, it is authoritarian because it's about the mental and physical health of the child. Any adult parent that would either encourage or let their child get off the track like that and not seek help for them needs to be horsewhipped, plain and simple because they are not taking care of their child. I don't tolerate abusive or neglectful parents. Their offspring are worth 10 of the parents.

The ones doing it to be "cool" still have a problem and they need to be scared straight. The ones that truly have the problem need psychiatric care until they are cured.
I think the "cool" is the problem. In today's society LBGTQRSPWXYZ is the "in" thing.
Hopefully it's a fad that many will outgrow. In the mean time, these poor misguided souls should NOT be catered to.

Robert28

Honestly, I'm too old go learning new terms to describe someone's sex. Im an old dog that don't want to learn any new tricks.

Fake news, A five year old boy doesn't assault a girl. But the crew that comes up with Ford's teenage assault tells fake news tales like that. Add something involving physicality, no matter how implausible, and the immature will lap it up. The virtue signalers have to say they disapprove.

They don't approve of the gender neutral bathroom policy. So of course the females are being assaulted. I'm waiting for the fake news about girls attacking boys in the loo. At that age the girls are bigger than the boys. Often the biggest bully on the elementary play ground is the biggest third grader female in attendance.

Fake news, A five year old boy doesn't assault a girl. But the crew that comes up with Ford's teenage assault tells fake news tales like that. Add something involving physicality, no matter how implausible, and the immature will lap it up. The virtue signalers have to say they disapprove.

They don't approve of the gender neutral bathroom policy. So of course the females are being assaulted. I'm waiting for the fake news about girls attacking boys in the loo. At that age the girls are bigger than the boys. Often the biggest bully on the elementary play ground is the biggest third grader female in attendance.
That's deep.

Certainly they aren't all truly gender dysphoric and some are doing it for attention, but perhaps the condition was more prevalent then previously thought and the new acceptance has caused more of them to be "out". There are probably varying degrees of it like any other disease. How should they be dealt with? Institutionalized?
Actually it is much simpler than Oprah and our sick society think it is. Especially for bathrooms: If you have the equipment of a boy, you will be using the boys bathroom. If you have issued equipment for a girl, you will use the girls. Period.

For those who "think" or have this "dysphoria" you speak of; they will still use the bathroom to which their issued equipment belongs to as above para speaks of. Just because a child thinks he / she is the other sex, that she/ he is a dog. that she/he is a bird, etc, etc. does not mean society will throw out all common sense and accommodate them....especially in a public school. Keep shopping at Target with your little girls and you will end up having a daughter or granddaughter fondled by a man in the bathroom.

We are a society that is sick and getting sicker by the minute. Those of us who still have common sense and can discern right from wrong and wisdom from foolishness can see this and always will.

We can't stop it from seeming cool, too many people think that it is cool. It would take some draconian, authoritarian measures to do so.
My wife's uncle who recently passed was a homosexual his entire life. He never flaunted it. Everyone knew it, no one was bothered by it. He was the music director in his church, taught several generations of kids piano and singing. He was a delightful Man who knew the value of discretion.
I agree, and I also believe that this has little to do with a bathroom. I have a childhood friend who has been gay since I can remember although he didn't come out until late 20's, maybe early 30's. He was raised in a church, is a god fearing Christian, a good man and productive member of society. I have no problems with my children being around him.

This bathroom thing is just an easy target to a much larger and more difficult problem.

Why can't use the restroom just be based on one's plumbing? Call me crazy but I think it should be based purely on biology and not sociology or psychology.
Because biology is too concrete and limiting. This isn't about science or societal norms. It's about "expressing yourself" and the more weird you are the greater your right to self express and everybody else has to accept you as "normal". Or some horse crap like that.

Actually it is much simpler than Oprah and our sick society think it is. Especially for bathrooms: If you have the equipment of a boy, you will be using the boys bathroom. If you have issued equipment for a girl, you will use the girls. Period.

For those who "think" or have this "dysphoria" you speak of; they will still use the bathroom to which their issued equipment belongs to as above para speaks of. Just because a child thinks he / she is the other sex, that she/ he is a dog. that she/he is a bird, etc, etc. does not mean society will throw out all common sense and accommodate them....especially in a public school. Keep shopping at Target with your little girls and you will end up having a daughter or granddaughter fondled by a man in the bathroom.

We are a society that is sick and getting sicker by the minute. Those of us who still have common sense and can discern right from wrong and wisdom from foolishness can see this and always will.

You read poorly. I said that people should use the bathroom of their biological sex.

Because biology is too concrete and limiting. This isn't about science or societal norms. It's about "expressing yourself" and the more weird you are the greater your right to self express and everybody else has to accept you as "normal". Or some horse crap like that.

It's become cool to care about marginalized folks. That's a good thing that's been taken too far.