Transwomen are women

ryanh487

I don't think these people realize how badly they are hurting themselves from a medical perspective. the presence of a uterus and ovaries matters in diagnosis and trauma treatment. That Y chromosome matters in identifying a decmomposing or badly burned body, or in identifying a missing person from DNA left behind. There is nothing in your DNA that tells anyone "HEY, this person has a mental delusion that says they're the opposite sex". And no, if you go to prison, the state should not be responsible for paying for your hormone therapy drugs to maintain your post op identity.

kmckinnie

Staff member
I see them everywhere we travel in the trucking industry! Like restaurants and the truck stops and some we have seen are drivers.

bigreddwon

I’m catching a lot of garbage for my opinion that trans women should only compete in sports against other trans women, to me that’s just common sense. In no way shape or form is that discrimination towards trans women.

Somewhere I read that insanity can be defined as a refusal to accept reality. By that standard, anyone who claims to be "transgendered" is clinically insane. It is simply irrational to deny science. People who "identify" as transgendered should be given a padded room with a good lock, three meals a day and a lifetime of counseling. For most of these lunatics, we should also be billing their parents, if not charging the parents with child abuse!

jdgator

Democrats: You can assume any gender any time you want.
Also Democrats: Never falsely claim cultural heritage or else you are in big trouble.

PopPop

X is X, Y is Y and A is A. Nothing good comes from mucking with that.

StanB1

You can call your goldfish a dog if you want. But, make him bark.

Thread starter #18

hawglips

I’m catching a lot of garbage for my opinion that trans women should only compete in sports against other trans women, to me that’s just common sense. In no way shape or form is that discrimination towards trans women.
Men who want to be women should compete in sports against men. They are still biologically physiologically men, no matter how much is cut off.

I try not to give such ludicrous matters any thought......but they keep bringing attention to themselves as if they can demand society give them legitimacy.

As far as their competing in organized sports they should only be allowed to play in leagues that are set up for their birth gender.......not whatever mutations they find themselves identifying with.

The left is full of folks lying about their credentials to get a leg up......Presidential candidate lied about being Native American to improve her standing.......these drag queens are lying so they can pole vault against womenz.

Can always count on the left to embrace backwards thinking. Post term abortion, gender surgery legitimacy, illegal alien citizen rights and all sorts of corrupted devolution.

There is your party Ridgescratcher, BoobieGeez, Slow Moving Man and BigRawOne......you must be really proud.

I try not to give such ludicrous matters any thought......but they keep bringing attention to themselves as if they can demand society give them legitimacy.

As far as their competing in organized sports they should only be allowed to play in leagues that are set up for their birth gender.......not whatever mutations they find themselves identifying with.

The left is full of folks lying about their credentials to get a leg up......Presidential candidate lied about being Native American to improve her standing.......these drag queens are lying so they can pole vault against womenz.

Can always count on the left to embrace backwards thinking. Post term abortion, gender surgery legitimacy, illegal alien citizen rights and all sorts of corrupted devolution.

There is your party Ridgescratcher, BoobieGeez, Slow Moving Man and BigRawOne......you must be really proud.
How do you think I would be proud of that? 😂😂

Have you read my opinion on the topic? If you did, are you just not bright enough to understand what I said? 😐

Lump me in with the current crop of Democrats at your own risk. I’m not gonna be nice about it. 🤬