Tri-Tronics PRO 200 G2

opdog

Im thinking about getting one of these but was just wondering does anyone have a problem with the size of the controller. It looks to be long. I like the size of the SportDog model controler it looks to fit in the pocket of a coat better than the Tri-Tronics model would. Thanks for any advice or regrets on either one of these traing collors.

dognducks

Banned
Might get a better response if you post this is the gundog section of the forum but i'll put in my two cents here. If you have the money, go with the Tri Tronics. I've never heard good reports on any sportdog brand collars. Tri Tronics is the best name in the buisness. I myself have a dogtra that I waterfowl hunt with but use a Tri Tronics collar when we quail hunt.

91xjgawes

i have a sportdog sporthunter 1825 and i have never had a problem with it, but i agree tri tronics are super nice and durable,

NGaHunter

The controller is a little long. I just purchased a Tritronics Pro 500 EXP G2 for training but am going to hang on to one of my Tritronics Sport 50 for the duck blind. Going to let go of one of my Sport 50's soon

dognducks

Banned
The controller is a little long. I just purchased a Tritronics Pro 500 EXP G2 for training but am going to hang on to one of my Tritronics Sport 50 for the duck blind. Going to let go of one of my Sport 50's soon

I actually liked the longness of the transmitter. It slid out of my back pocket with ease. I didn't have to worry about the buttons haning up